So PC, Xbox, or PS3?

I can't decide which system to get it for. Generally I prefer games on my PC but since I will probably be using a controller for this game anyways it might be nice to get it for a console since I have a nice sized TV.

How do the graphics compare between the systems? Is the PC a lot better or are the console versions comparable?

I owe PC and XBOX versions and it plays great on both. PC displays a bit better graphics if you can run the game on highest settings, playing on my 50'' TV feels more comfortable on the other hand. I also feel console version is more stable.

I owe PC and XBOX versions and it plays great on both. PC displays a bit better graphics if you can run the game on highest settings, playing on my 50'' TV feels more comfortable on the other hand. I also feel console version is more stable.

I had a great time with the PC version, and considering it is probably just as good with Consoles, I'd say go with the official platform of the "Gaming Master Race".

I would say using the xbox controller is the easiest to play. So I would go Xbox or get an xbox controller for PC.

I had no problems with KB+M.

Have you played with a controller? It would appear that the game has been designed with the xbox controller in mind. The KB+M you can get use to, but the controller is a lot better.

I would say using the xbox controller is the easiest to play. So I would go Xbox or get an xbox controller for PC.

I have an xbox controller for my PC. Mainly I am just trying to figure out if the advantages of the PC version out weight being able to play it on my 47" TV instead of my 23" monitor.

i would stick on PC because of the better Online Support like Addons, Patches, Bugfixes etc.

The only negative Thing is the Smaler Sized Screen of your PC compared to TV in my Opinion.

Edited by Palmtop

Connect your controller and TV to your PC: Profit!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I can't decide which system to get it for. Generally I prefer games on my PC but since I will probably be using a controller for this game anyways

Well, you can forget all that nonsense you heard from people that PC version has a control problem(mouse and keyboard), you can hear this only from lazy and clueless people who haven't bothered to learn how to play.

Edited by metamag

I can't decide which system to get it for. Generally I prefer games on my PC but since I will probably be using a controller for this game anyways

Well, you can forget all that nonsense you heard from people that PC version has a control problem(mouse and keyboard), you can hear this only from lazy and clueless people who haven't bothered to learn how to play.

I'd say get it for consoles if you have a second controller. Tackling the game at hardcore with couch co-op is fun.

Sometimes? I have it like that all the time. I just I have to switch between screens in Windows whenever I wish. So yesterday, for instance, I played a bit of Assassin's Creed II on the TV and later I played it on the PC monitor. Because I could.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

^^ same here.

ive got my card connected via dvi to my monitor, and via hdmi 1.4a cable to my samsung 32in tv.

games with controller support i play lying on my bed infront of my tv. anything else goes on my monitor. i switch between both at will by double clicking an icon on the desktop. easy.

^^ same here.

ive got my card connected via dvi to my monitor, and via hdmi 1.4a cable to my samsung 32in tv.

games with controller support i play lying on my bed infront of my tv. anything else goes on my monitor. i switch between both at will by double clicking an icon on the desktop. easy.

Almost makes me want to upgrade my PC! When I have a spare

after reading this thread i guess PC :

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=57715

consoles will not get so cool updates grrrrrrrrr.

Uhm, consoles don't get updates like that because, uh, the control scheme works and is pretty well thought-out for the most part, instead of feeling tacked on and broken?

i know :) just wishing a better camera. :)