Lucas' voice actor sounds very familiar

if i recall he sounds exactly the same as the dude in Risen, either that game or Gothic 3. dont know his name though.

also i think one of the guys that did 'loads' of voice acting in New Vegas is in there aswell. (i think hes called liam o'brien - his voice is so distinctive it makes me wish he wasnt used as much)

I kept thinking Gann-of-Dreams from NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer. Gonna check if that is true.

Yeah, it's him.

Ahh good, also even though I love his voice acting, I feel like he fits the role of Gann-of-Dreams better.

I met Crispin while I was at E3, and he was reading the lines behind me while people were playing the game on the E3 floor. It was pretty freaking awesome.

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

It's Crispin Freeman.

*Google*

...he voiced Prince Turnip in Eng. dub of Howl's Moving Castle? >_< Tons of stuff he's done, most of which I haven't seen/played but from his demos on his website, he has a very versatile voice. Very cool.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Crispin is a great guy to work with. Also very knowledgeable about RPGs, anime, and storytelling. When we were in the studio, he was asking tons of in-depth questions about his character, the story, themes, etc. Always a good sign from the writer's perspective. >_<

Crispin is a great guy to work with. Also very knowledgeable about RPGs, anime, and storytelling. When we were in the studio, he was asking tons of in-depth questions about his character, the story, themes, etc. Always a good sign from the writer's perspective. >_<

That really really cool. I hope voice actors know that even jaded gamers like me, that don't even really care if a a game has VO or not, very much appreciate it when a voice actor respects their audience and tries to 'get into the game world/lore' so to speak.

I think Crispin Freeman's going to be the voice of the male wizard in Diablo3, too. Awesome. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Crispin is a great guy to work with. Also very knowledgeable about RPGs, anime, and storytelling. When we were in the studio, he was asking tons of in-depth questions about his character, the story, themes, etc. Always a good sign from the writer's perspective. :lol:

That really really cool. I hope voice actors know that even jaded gamers like me, that don't even really care if a a game has VO or not, very much appreciate it when a voice actor respects their audience and tries to 'get into the game world/lore' so to speak.

Agreed. I'm happy to hear some/most of them don't view it as just another gig. And that they realize there are a ton of gamers excited about what they're working on. A heartfelt performance from a voice actor in a game can make it amazing in itself.

Portal 2 for example. 3 of the best voice acting performances i've ever heard, and they made that game truly special.