Hai

After beatin the Singleplayer i thought its Time to try out the Multiplayer Mode. Started a new Game and after 2Hrs of playin i finnaly got 2 Ppl joinin my Game.

First, i was shocked about the shared Screen. In my Opinion its frustrating for People to be sticked on the Hostplayer.

What Reason do these People have to join a Game ? Character will be Deletetd after Quiting, also Items, you cant Choose your own Character so its a totaly waste of Time playing.

Of Course you could host and laugh about everyone that is stupid enough to join your Game but i guess thats not the Idea behind having Fun in MP.

So my Main Complains about the DS3 Online Multiplayer is :

- Shared Screen

- No Own Char

Yeah, the multiplayer is horrible. There isn't even an option for how many people are allowed to join. My internet can only handle 2 people at once. After the 3rd guy joins my party, everybody gets a disconnect from me.

Yeah, the multiplayer is horrible. There isn't even an option for how many people are allowed to join. My internet can only handle 2 people at once. After the 3rd guy joins my party, everybody gets a disconnect from me.

Have you tried turning your game to a private game after another person joins?

Well... There is a point to mutliplayer; playing it with friends. If you were to play through the entire campaign with him he would be able to dictate how his character would level.

But when it comes to just joining a random guys game; yeah... You play it because you want to (And a human should technically be better than the AI). The issue with that is your playing their build of that character; that character could be a poorly done mish-mash of skills which is poorly set out and/or badly geared (Hey, some people forget to gear up the NPC's they don't use often). Then there is also the other issue of the character being a different playstyle to what your used to; for example with Lucas: You could have built him to use Earthquake more often than not but the player could have geared him to use Blade Wind -> Charge (For the Bleed damage synergy).

The gear thing might be a little difficult but the whole talent points? Couldn't he just be "Respecced" every-time someone plays that character with the previous host-set build put into cold storage for the moment?

Yes the MP is super gimped. Obsidian chose to strip away features from the game to increase their chances for relatively stable release. A bunch of parrott NewFans will chime in and say "IT WASN'T THE FOCUS OF THE GAME" but they just like to regurgitate PR Speak.