I could do this blindfolded not unlocking

SuperSaiyan4

Question

So I started a new game this time as Anjali even with my limited edition version I did not equip any of the items and anything I picked up I did not use, so confronted the first boss just before you meet Odo and defeated him in my starting gear and I did not get the acheivement. Or was this not a boss? Even though he had a long health bar like a boss.

12 answers to this question

So I started a new game this time as Anjali even with my limited edition version I did not equip any of the items and anything I picked up I did not use, so confronted the first boss just before you meet Odo and defeated him in my starting gear and I did not get the acheivement. Or was this not a boss? Even though he had a long health bar like a boss.

There is a problem with Steam and the achievments at the moment. The devs tried to fix it in coperation with Steam yesterday, but apperently there are still problems.

There is a problem with Steam and the achievments at the moment. The devs tried to fix it in coperation with Steam yesterday, but apperently there are still problems.

I am getting seriously cheesed off do people not READ?!! I said Xbox 360 why do you people keep thinking I am talking about the PC??????

XBOX 360 Acheivemant is not unlocking this is the only one I am having an issue with, I have even defeated the slimy grey swamp things and still hasn't unlocked yet all my other ones have no probs.

I am getting seriously cheesed off do people not READ?!! I said Xbox 360 why do you people keep thinking I am talking about the PC??????

XBOX 360 Acheivemant is not unlocking this is the only one I am having an issue with, I have even defeated the slimy grey swamp things and still hasn't unlocked yet all my other ones have no probs.

That was stupid of me. Sorry. :)

Edited by C2B

No worries I have people talk about steam and PC constantly lol even headed it with Xbox 360 but its cool sorry that I sounded like a grumpy prune lol.

But yeah hopefully it gets patched then but my other acheivements have unlocked so strange why this one will not.

No worries I have people talk about steam and PC constantly lol even headed it with Xbox 360 but its cool sorry that I sounded like a grumpy prune lol.

But yeah hopefully it gets patched then but my other acheivements have unlocked so strange why this one will not.

I know what you mean. It'd be nice to have a seperate forum for console versions. Though reading through how many annoyed PC players there are makes me glad to be a console player. >_<

I just got the game yesterday and started playing it today and I'm facing the same problem. Beat up the first boss outside the chapter house. Beat up the boss Boris doing the same thing. I am on a 360 by the way and the achievement is NOT unlocking. This is ridiculous. The game is awesome but achievements not unlocking is extremely annoying. Had this same problem with Bioware's Dragon Age 2 game. Seriously I ask game developers to please test the viability of their achievements and that they unlock prior to shipping the games out for consumers to buy.

I just got the game yesterday and started playing it today and I'm facing the same problem. Beat up the first boss outside the chapter house. Beat up the boss Boris doing the same thing. I am on a 360 by the way and the achievement is NOT unlocking. This is ridiculous. The game is awesome but achievements not unlocking is extremely annoying. Had this same problem with Bioware's Dragon Age 2 game. Seriously I ask game developers to please test the viability of their achievements and that they unlock prior to shipping the games out for consumers to buy.

I had a similar issue with the Sebastian Veil (sp) achievements. Supposedly it's been fixed in the latest patch, but I have to re-download the DLC and play through again with the new patch installed for the achievement to unlock, even though I should have already unlocked them all (I believe there's about 4 or 5 total achievements associated with him).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Boris does not count as a "boss".

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

Boris does not count as a "boss".

According to the game guide it says he is a boss character. So what monsters are bosses then? Because I've faced off against different high level monsters with huge life bars above their heads.

Thanks in advance.

i ogt this achievement for 360 using lucas here what u do do not equip any dlc rings or amulets at all on your main character your other character can have best equipment they want you will still get the achievement