dlc support?

I know there will be dlc as far as items etc,Anyone know bout extra quests level cap rasied.It be awsome hope to hear some release date timeline,For futre dlc to extend this game expansion pack i hope we get also!

The game just got released but I know EA is very well known to release dlc way before a game even launches and 9/10 EA's content is unlockables rather than actual content.

So just give it some time and am sure there will be some DLC. Now having just beat the game gonna give it a go online but am also waiting on some Dragon Age 2 DLC and that game has been out for a few months now so just waiting on the developer.

They might have started working on one already. Brennecke (Adam? cba to check) is a project director on a project at Obsidian. He worked on DS3 and just recently got the project director title. Just sayin... :)

Hate the living, love the dead.

They might have started working on one already. Brennecke (Adam? cba to check) is a project director on a project at Obsidian. He worked on DS3 and just recently got the project director title. Just sayin... :)

DLC was strongly hinted before so I guess we will still see something on that front if sales are good.

Edit: Misread your post. Ignore this one.

Edited by C2B

How deep? Causeway deep, with more puzzles and longer dungeons. :) Narrativly it isn't that deep, indeed. But they all feel very diverse at least. :)

Actually the foundry and the Heroes Crypt (for the lore) belong to my favourite Obsidian dungeons even narrativly. Its better than near anything in NWN2 at least. F:NV/KOTOR2/MOTB also had worse in that regard (though several better ones). Still DSIII actually has the most constant quality.

Edited by C2B

I'd love to see:

• more abilities
  • more dungeons/quests in existing dungeons
  • an increased level cap
  • improved co-op enabling saved online characters, mainly because at the moment there seems to be little point in playing co-op apart from getting achievements

I'm no programmer, but I'd guess that creating new dungeons using exisitng assets wouldn't be too difficult for the devs.

Usually, I don't cry out for DLC, but this game really needs a few extra hours gameplay. It's fantastic!

i do believe, you need a better standard of insult. im stating nothing but fact. the old games are better by a huge margin. just because you have low pathetic standard to live by doesnt mean i should.

I respect you backing out, it was a sensible thing to do. but i have to disagree once again with you new version of your previous comment, simply on the fact there is no one like me, and would you guess it theres no one like you.

(unless your a identical twin or some cloning experiment offcourse)

Edited by VeryAngry

i do believe, you need a better standard of insult. im stating nothing but fact. the old games are better by a huge margin. just because you have low pathetic standard to live by doesnt mean i should.

I respect you backing out, it was a sensible thing to do. but i have to disagree once again with you new version of your previous comment, simply on the fact there is no one like me, and would you guess it theres no one like you.

(unless your a identical twin or some cloning experiment offcourse)

I didn't like DS2 very much at all. I played the first one when it first came out and really enjoyed it. DS3 is a pretty good game, and is so far pretty bug free. I am playing on the Xbox, though. Next to Oblivion and Dragon Age, this is one of the better RPG's available on the 360.