No achievements earned

faloow PL

Question

i killed the final boss again and still didnt get any game completion achievements. should have got the 'guardian of ehb' for completing the game with lucas, 'welcome to winners circle ' for restoring the legion and 'flawless victory' because i didnt need to be revived during the battle.

but i didnt get anything at all. yeah, fixed alright. :/

Achievements working, didn't get the achieves that I had trickered earlier in the game though (enduring champion, gent, loremaster etc.). Only those that I managed to get again.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Achievements working, didn't get the achieves that I had trickered earlier in the game though (enduring champion, gent, loremaster etc.). Only those that I managed to get again.

let me know if they are still working when you finish the game.

They did work at the end. I only did the last boss again and got like 4 achievements. And got a bunch of achievements on my co-op run.

Hate the living, love the dead.

They did work at the end. I only did the last boss again and got like 4 achievements. And got a bunch of achievements on my co-op run.

which save file did you load the game from?

the autosave just before the boss battle, or the closest save point further down the road?