Bioware responds will Obsidian do the same?

I am on the Bioware forums and notice that developers are very active on that forum and respond to a lot of the posts that are on there so am hoping that Obsidian do something similar to at least let us know that they will be giving this game their full support.

There aren't that many great RPG's out and since Dragon Age 2 have been thirsting for a decent RPG (I have played pretty much all the ones that are out even the bad ones), now this game has a lot of potential even though its only 4.4gb installed on my Xbox 360 but definently has a lot of potential especially with the online multiplayer co-op added.

I have had to put the game down however as my saves no longer are seen by the game so I guess I will wait on a patch as mentioned in my other post, looking forward to DLC and such when it becomes available.

So all in all well done and thank you Obsidian I have been rather let down by your past games but this one has put some faith back into perhaps making future purchases of games you may make :sorcerer:)

i can say that they are very active in this forums ; you can notice that in the other thread you made about the same "problem" :lol: .

Well their support blows. I've had a post and a support ticket open for around 10 hours and not a fkin peep. The game crashes every time I click "Find games". Have asked Steam for a refund, but I know i'll end up just biting the bullet with this game. Blows, waited years for this.

i can say that they are very active in this forums ; you can notice that in the other thread you made about the same "problem" :lol: .

Well their support blows. I've had a post and a support ticket open for around 10 hours and not a fkin peep. The game crashes every time I click "Find games". Have asked Steam for a refund, but I know i'll end up just biting the bullet with this game. Blows, waited years for this.

10 hours are not even a day. Furthermore its a friday. Are you really expecting them to fix the problem this fast?

Good riddance... hoping you get refunded as due to ignorance and ipatience you will surely not be missed.