Does this game have crates in it?

Its a FANTASY game, so no crates. We do have plenty of barrels though.

Medieval Fantasy > Barrel

Modern > Crate

:sorcerer: Often, so true.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Furthermore, from my observations barrels respawn after you load the game, so if you desire, you can destroy as many crates as you wish!

A virtual orgy of crate & barrel bashing!

*grunting, drooling noises*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have some disturbing news. There are barrels in the game that you can't attack. I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight knowing those 3 barrels in the Stonebridge are coming up with a plan to take over the world and enslave crates.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Not only are there crates, barrels and boxes; there are big shards of ice, urns, large vases and other assorted things to attack when there aren't any enemies around.

I tried smashing a vase with a baseball bat in real life once. Unfortunately, people notice in real life. Especially if you've rummaged through all of their boxes and large storage containers first, all the while cursing "are there no f**king gold pieces here or what?"