Developers, I have an urgent question that must be answered.

In my household, 1 person plays a game, 2 people watch (or more, depending on visitors.) Well, I got the DS3 demo, and the first thing that happened was my roommate ordered a game shutdown. Quizzically, I killed my terminal, he left the tech room and came back with a bottle of 1800 tequila and 3 shot glasses. Then, I was told to restart.

Thus, the Jayne Kessynder drinking game was born.

Will we survive when the full game releases? 2 more bottles were ordered for pickup as a standby.

We are told the JEYNE KASSYNDERRR overload is because the intros were recorded separately then pieced together, and that this should only happen at the intro.

That drinking game probably gets a bit harder afterwards.

That drinking game probably gets a bit harder afterwards.

From what I've seen on streams there are still quite a few mentions of her (with her beeing the "main antagonist" after all) so I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Demo tells us that she did some dark magic stuff which leaves us with the possibility of zaramothian intervention, with JEYNE KASSYNDER being the dragon for some even bigger bad such as Gom. Gom is such a cool guy. Likes manipulating ppl for funzies

Demo tells us that she did some dark magic stuff which leaves us with the possibility of zaramothian intervention, with JEYNE KASSYNDER being the dragon for some even bigger bad such as Gom. Gom is such a cool guy. Likes manipulating ppl for funzies

Nah... Seems pretty obvious to me that Jeyne Kassynder is an archon. They've hinted as much... I have a feeling, too, that there will be more archons as well (I think the lady who hired the Lescanzi to take over Raven's Rill may be one as well... maybe archons are trying to use the church of Azuni to take over Ehb?). In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if archons were an integral part of the story. I'm probably wrong, though, heh. ;)

archons are blue ghosts who throw green sparkles at you. they are encountered in the ehb castle dungeon iirc and their ghostly shells are used as mops to wipe the floor of the seck taint

Are you really sure they are named Archons? I checked Bestiary FAQs and I can't seem to find it. (I'm horrible with names so I don't remember)

Edited by C2B

archons are blue ghosts who throw green sparkles at you. they are encountered in the ehb castle dungeon iirc and their ghostly shells are used as mops to wipe the floor of the seck taint

Are you really sure they are named Archons? I checked Bestiary FAQs and I can't seem to find it. (I'm horrible with names so I don't remember)

Nah, they were in castle Ehb like Monokli says if I remember correctly. Regardless, however, they are elementals now. ;)

Nah, they were in castle Ehb like Monokli says if I remember correctly. Regardless, however, they are elementals now. ;)

So, are they named Archon now or not? I never doubted that you meet them as I remember them too I'm just unsure they were called Archons.

Edited by C2B

Nah, they were in castle Ehb like Monokli says if I remember correctly. Regardless, however, they are elementals now. :p

So, are they named Archon now or not? I never doubted that you meet them as I remember them too I'm just unsure they were called Archons.

To be honest I really don't remember. There were ghosts in castle Ehb, but that's about all I can remember, heh. =)

I thought Jane Kassynder sounds really cool. ;)

Are you brave enough to say her name 3 times while looking into a mirror at midnight? :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."