How do u get better loot?

Ouch!

Great post.

It would be nice if this actually accounts for both sides. Naturally your critisism is allowed but you also come across sometimes as insulting.

Edit: I'm myself at fault too. I know.

Edited by C2B

Ouch!

Great post.

It would be nice if this actually accounts for both sides. Naturally your critisism is allowed but you also come across sometimes as insulting and arrogant.

While my post was directed towards a specific person as a reply, I think everyone reading it can see the meaning can be applied to majority of the posters lately.

people have to chill out a bit

IB1OsQq.png

Ouch!

Great post.

It would be nice if this actually accounts for both sides. Naturally your critisism is allowed but you also come across sometimes as insulting and arrogant.

While my post was directed towards a specific person as a reply, I think everyone reading it can see the meaning can be applied to majority of the posters lately.

people have to chill out a bit

This. ^

Get your act together and stay polite, there is no need to insult people and show in what a barbarian society we live in by flaming/trolling around.

Yes, that is what barbarians do.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I knew it. The first review I got on gamerankings talked about the multiplayer:

Though your friends will have some control over the weapons and ability assignment of their chosen character, the host player still has primary control and none of the weapons or experience they earn in your game carries over to their playthrough. If that's not what you expected, you're not the only one.

The incentive for multiplayer, beyond some Achievements/Trophies, is hard to place other than being a good friend. It can even be constricting since the viewing area only expands so far to accommodate more than one person and equipping new weapons and armor can take twice as long. Maybe the developers wanted to make sure that no two players would be under-leveled or over-leveled, but they could have rethought the concept of multiplayer by enforcing a matchmaking system that restricts the level gap between players. As it stands, players can't even trade or gift each other gold.

Without a robust multiplayer, Dungeon Siege III puts itself into the category of solid single-player fantasy action RPG titles, which puts it in competition with the likes of Torchlight and DeathSpank, which are both strong downloadable titles for $15. So what you're essentially paying for in the difference is the graphical polish of the environments, a satisfactory storyline, and clean craftsmanship. If that sounds like a fine deal, then Dungeon Siege III is the right dungeon crawler for you.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/xbox360/dungeon-siege-3