helmets

I've played the demo with Lucas and i find wierd that a melee character dosen't have a headgear but Anjali have one. I know that they're different characters and the must have unique equipment; but come on a warrior who use only melee weapons should protect his head with something. This dosen't mean that i hate the game but i feel that they took a part of the custmozation.

I want to know what do you think of this.

I found that wierd and maybe it's only because it's a demo... But then I found the whole life "stamina" bubbles stupid. I hope the terrible camera and movement controls aren't the same in the real game because they are terrible!!!!! I kept fighting the wrong direction!!!

Warriors have no helmets in this game! that`s ridiculous besides you just can't see the Helmets on your character! Even Diablo 1 had more item details on the characters.

I had high expectations for this game what a disappointment... I would say just skip this game and wait for Diablo 3.

Edited by themo

Items do change your appearance. Just sayin'

Then why I just don`t realize it, don't see it? I see item differences on my character clearly even in 11 years old game Diablo 2 and DS 1 and 2 too but not in Ds3, so something must be wrong here other than me and my eyes

Edited by themo

Items clearly change appearance. However, since loot is partly randomised and there are literally thousands of permutations, the visual differentiation occurs by tier. This is obviously hard to tell in the demo, because you'll only get a dozen or so drops. I've seen clearly different looking pieces, though.

With helmets, isn't it that Lucas does have a helmet but it's not visible? I couldn't care less but it is a weird choice.

Even Diablo 1 had more item details on the characters.

No. If I remember correct, there only have been three different armor sprites, which kind of marked the armor tier.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

With helmets, isn't it that Lucas does have a helmet but it's not visible? I couldn't care less but it is a weird choice.

No, Lucas has pauldrons, boots, plate and gauntlets, no helmet. Anjali has head-gear, but apparently only the latest tier are actual helmets.