Whatever happened to.......?

In KotOR 2... I hope we'll find out what happened to, or meet as an NPC, each of the characters from KotOR.

One of the things I really disliked about Baldur's Gate 2 was the fact that some characters from Baldur's Gate just went *poof* without a trace.

People NEED closure, so I hope this is one mystery we don't have to have in KotOR2.

In KotOR 2... I hope we'll find out what happened to, or meet as an NPC, each of the characters from KotOR.

One of the things I really disliked about Baldur's Gate 2 was the fact that some characters from Baldur's Gate just went *poof* without a trace.

People NEED closure, so I hope this is one mystery we don't have to have in KotOR2.

Hopefully it will be far enough in the future that all the old characters will be dead. Except maybe HK-47. Not that I didn't like them, but I think there was enough closure.

That would be great if the game was set after the original trilogy. To my knowledge, no one has really done that. But then it wouldn't really be Knights of the Old Republic anymore, huh? :)

It might be a bit difficult as the fate of some of them were determined by the players actions. I know at least at couple of Jedi's, a thief and a wookies lifespan was cut short by me in half the games I played. They seemed to emphasize in the interview, that the choices you made in Kotor1 should have as little impact as possible in Kotor2, Thats probably why you get T3, His dialogue is easier to quote in the sequel :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Lets see...

You are the only remaining (lightside) Jedi in the universe. So Bastila, Jolee and Juhani are probably dead or turned Darkside.

The walking carpet went back Kashyyk.

Mission is either dead or on Kashyyk harvesting Tach glands for Griff to pay off his debt.

Hk-47 got deactivated or is currently testing old "protocols" for his new and old master.

Carth is hanging around in the Cantina on Tattooine, getting drunk and feeling very sorry for himself.

Canderous joind the universal peace-movement (make love, not war)

T3 said something about: "I'll be back!" with heavy Californian governour accent

Did I forget any ? :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hopefully it will be far enough in the future that all the old characters will be dead. Except maybe HK-47. Not that I didn't like them, but I think there was enough closure.

That would be great if the game was set after the original trilogy. To my knowledge, no one has really done that. But then it wouldn't really be Knights of the Old Republic anymore, huh? :)

Both Jedi Outcast and Jedi Accademy are set years after the original trilogy...

Did I forget any ? :D

I need to smack ya with a flyswatter :p

The "last jedi" thing doesn't hold up... seeing as there is that aged one who looks like she's a joinable NPC ;)

Where's Bastila darnit :angry: :(

Where's Bastila darnit  :angry:  :(

Eventually discovered love, married, two kids, gave up Jedidom ? ;)

Edit: But she still uses Force Push to get the old swoop out of the garage...

...jus' so's ya feels yer closure:

Ajantis: turned inta stew meat in Windspear Hills.

Branwen: Got knocked up, opened the first Pay & Pray in Waterdeep.

Coran: Survived Safana's treachery, so I jus' killed his sorry arse.

Dynaheir: Irenicus was inta necrofelia, so figure it out.

Edwin: Disappeared; Edwina, on the other hand, sucks a mean...ummm, ne'ermind.

Eldoth: who knows, who cares.

Faldorn: Got biatchslapped by Jaheira in the Druid Grove.

Garrick: Again, who knows, who cares.

Imoen: She turned all Slayer on me, so's I ended her pain on the Throne o' Bullshyte.

Jaheira: Found out she really was a mean ol' dyke biatch, joined the LPGA.

Kagain: Changed his name to Korgan.

Khalid: Although it looked as if Irenicus did him in, really swallowed his own tongue while whining for his life.

Kivan: Traded his bow for a blow-up Imoen doll; hasn't been seen since.

Minsc: Somewhere in the forests of Tethyr, throwing nuts to squirrels.

Montaron: Xar's biatch in the AfterLife.

Quayle: Still with the Circus, teaching Illusionist Magic to the elephants.

Safana: Wolfwere appetiser.

Shar-Teel: Met up with Jaheira on the 17th hole in Pebble Beach, the two are very happy together.

Skie: Keeps in touch with Shar-Teel (she's very bendy, after all)

Tiax: Survived Spellhold; starts his Rule of All tommorrow...maybe the next day.

Viconia: Lolth's biatch in the AfterLife.

Xan: Does anyone really care?

Xzar: Damn Harpers!

Yeslick: Still looking for Kagain...

...happy???... :(

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way