To the Developers THANK u

I been reading up a lot and i like how u can use different stats to boost the chars insteed of just going for 2 stats like in most games to boost your damage it gives u even if u play fighter for example different builds insteed of every figter been the same but then ofc some builds are better then some in other ways no matter how many say its a poor game i LOVE it and i have pre orderd the nordic version of it i havent feelt the need for a game this badly since diablo 2 or world of warcraft came out for the first time im sure this game will keep me happy until Diablo 3 comes if not longer depending how much more is added until then GREAT WORK everyone who helpt making this game u have to remember u cant keep comparing games all the time this game is good in its own way and thats good enuff for me at least to buy it.

I been reading up a lot and i like how u can use different stats to boost the chars insteed of just going for 2 stats like in most games to boost your damage it gives u even if u play fighter for example different builds insteed of every figter been the same but then ofc some builds are better then some in other ways no matter how many say its a poor game i LOVE it and i have pre orderd the nordic version of it i havent feelt the need for a game this badly since diablo 2 or world of warcraft came out for the first time im sure this game will keep me happy until Diablo 3 comes if not longer depending how much more is added until then GREAT WORK everyone who helpt making this game u have to remember u cant keep comparing games all the time this game is good in its own way and thats good enuff for me at least to buy it.

Seems pretty snide to me, but what do I know :o

The thing that i like is that at least in MP nobody will take all the loot for them ; like in Borderlands where you are fighting enemies and your partners only care for chest and take all the best loot .

At least now i know why u have 8k posts since i bet u keep posting a lot of crap everyday

Wow Purkake, he got you spot on :(

My secrets have finally been revealed!

I'd like to think that my contributions have been informative with a humorous bite to them.

And I only trolled the ones who deserved it, a troll vigilante if you will.