Question about stats and Save games

Hi im wondering if u play online co-op does the game get saved online or does it get saved on your pc im asking since im getting a new pc on 27th and i have to reinstall the game then also can anyone help me out with the stats in the game what they do for example

Attack dps=melee=?

Agility dps=Ranged?

Will=?

Armor=armor that much i know

if anyone know what all the stats do im sure i missed a few more since i dont have all in my head plz fill it in :lol:

Thx and sorry for the bad english hope its readable.

Attack DPS= The damage you hit for with standard attacks

Ability DPS you mean?= The damage abilities do

Will= Higher will=> Higher Ability DPS

Note that armor does percentile reduction instead of subtracting a fix value.

Ahh cheers i got confused since u have Ability dps but items i keep finding have agility im still not sure what agility does in the game but it might be the ability dps increase anyways if i may ask for some more if u happend to know or anyone ells

Momentum

Warding

Doom

Stagger

retribution

=)

Use ESC -> Help in the demo to see the exact explanation for those qualities (and Agility as well).

From memory, retribution is a damage return stat - enemy hits you, enemy gets damaged.

Ahh cheers i got confused since u have Ability dps but items i keep finding have agility im still not sure what agility does in the game but it might be the ability dps increase anyways if i may ask for some more if u happend to know or anyone ells

Agility increases the chance of performing a criticial hit, I think.

Agility increases the chance of performing a criticial hit, I think.

Sannom is correct.

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

The description of some of the stats, e.g. Agility and Armor, say the amount of benefit you gain from them changes as your level changes. Why can't we see the actual benefit instead of arbitrary rating ?

I'd really like to know if the stats I've accumulated are any good, there are so many different combinations of stats in random gear it's really hard to tell if what I'm wearing is appropriate for my level.

Also I've ran into few situations where I have the exact same quality and name on two pieces of gear but with completely different stats. And I don't mean they have different amount of the same stats, I mean one has block and armor and the other has stamina and attack. What's up with that ?