however I can't download the full version until its release date so I've to wait until then,at least I can read the manual :( .

How 'big' is the manual?

It is very small ,ie 10 pages with print and last two pages with notes and lots of blank spaces plus Steam registration code on back of manual(so 12 pages).

All the actual game content is covered in the first 8 pages.

I also received a pre-order in game inclusive downloadable content code plus Square ENIX members registration card with code .

This on the Limited Edition of DS3.

Edited by Mem

I ordered my PC version from Amazon UK.

The people who have the game already, ordered it from where?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

M************ guess I won't be playing the game this weekend. Last time I order anything from VPD. They were supposed to send the game today, so it would arrive on friday. But apparently they didn't bother to ship it today... Unless they've suddenly found a way to ship games in just 1 day from

Hate the living, love the dead.

VPD has never send me anything early.

Well its not like you can play it right now anyway,as you probably know I've my retail copy already but can't download or play it until its official release on Steam.

I'm still bloody waiting for the dispatch notice. grrrr.

Heja Sverige!!

Got a mail from Amazon, telling me the package is on it's way. So it should be here tomorrow, which means I can come home from work and - hopefully - activate and start playing. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

In transit!

Heja Sverige!!

I just realized that today will be a super long day for me. Not much to do at work tomorrow and then additionally waiting for DS3. Damn.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

steam preload is available now, and by some accounts you can actually play the game right away once its finished downloading aswell. :)

(thats for europe. NA have to wait some more days i believe)

Still not unlocked yet for me,I have it on my games list and registered a few days ago,maybe after midnight for UK.

Update:Preloading now :)

Edited by Mem

Downloading now.

Kinda wish I'd just got the steam copy now, considering I chucked the disc in, click to install and it's sitting here downloading four and a half gigabytes of the damn game through steam, when you'd expect it to install from the dvd. ./nerdrage

It's happening more and more these days where the physical copy is just there for appearances - I believe Shogun 2 was one of the recent examples. I suppose the one bright side of the silliness is that you get the latest files, too, not a 2-week old Gold version.

Well, physical copy costs me 12 € less than the digital one so it makes sense for me. I still don't understand what steam is trying to achieve with its 1:1 exchange rate. I don't have anything against digital distribution, I got Witcher 2 through Gog, but you have to add value to the buyer to make him purchase just data not take it from him.

Edited by serch