Well DS3 is less than a week away and regardless of all the negative things people may have have said ( me included ) I can't help but be a little excited to get my hands on it and play it through in it's final form. I know that many of the issues that we complain about will not be changed and I have come to accept that because at this point it is what it is. I'm sure some trolls will attack me for this post all I can say is get back under your bridge with your glassy eyes and mountain of mountain dew cans, because no one really cares, it's just a game....

My copy is about two weeks away. I can never get Amazon's release day shipping anymore.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Friday morning/afternoon for me. Should probably go and ambush my mailman on his route to get the game earlier.

But it still has to be unlocked by Steam. :shifty: According to Steam it will be unlocked at 7 pm.

Friday morning/afternoon for me. Should probably go and ambush my mailman on his route to get the game earlier.

But it still has to be unlocked by Steam. :shifty: According to Steam it will be unlocked at 7 pm.

What seriously at 7pm friday evening? Well, that sucks.

Hate the living, love the dead.

So from what I gather, you can download it on PC on Friday before it comes out in physical form on consoles Tuesday....

Where is it releasing on Friday? Steam for instance says the 21st (next Tuesday).

Edited by Renevent

You can buy a digital download copy on Game.co.uk or similar places, and you'll be able to download it on the 17th of June.

Of course, with the crap we call Steam, it might still prevent you from registering and playing the game until the 22nd if you're in the US.

BTW, I just realized: The game is coming out in Japan too.

Are you guys ready for the Leona+Katarina gang rape-session H-comics? :o

I am in Japan and my steam account says August 2nd release :x If I had a friend log into my steam in the US I wonder if it would unlock my game? Anybody know?

in stock from yesterday at shopto.net (all versions)

my pc version was sent today. obviously i know i cant activate until friday in the uk.

i expect lots of legit topics appearing from today about gameplay/quests etc from console users.

about time the devs increased the number of forums so spoiler filled threads can go in the relevant place.

My preorder from Webhallen (Swedish retailer) says June 17..

I hate how the physical version of the game is cheaper than the Steam version!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My preorder from Webhallen (Swedish retailer) says June 17..

I hate how the physical version of the game is cheaper than the Steam version!

Why? The physical version is using Steamworks, so you will get the Steam version.

But if you buy it from Steam, you pay more in most cases.

My personal agenda is to not buy any new / soon to be released games from Steam, which are cheaper in other stores, because I think Steam prices are insulting. You pay more money and don't even get a box or a printed manual (heck, not even a printed cd inlay, nor the cd). In fact, if you live in an area where you can buy a game today at shops like Amazon and have them in your hands already the next day, there is no damn reason to buy it directly from Steam and even pay more for it.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

My personal agenda is to not buy any new / soon to be released games from Steam, which are cheaper in other stores, because I think Steam prices are insulting. You pay more money and don't even get a box or a printed manual (heck, not even a printed cd inlay, nor the cd). In fact, if you live in an area where you can buy a game today at shops like Amazon and have them in your hands already the next day, there is no damn reason to buy it directly from Steam and even pay more for it.

whilst i agree to a degree about steam prices, i cant agree with the price of this game on steam.

you get 2 free games with it. whether you have them already or not is irrelevant, you dont get 2 free games with the retail purchase.

however that point becomes moot after release because they wont be included then.... only then will i agree with you. not before.

Should be Europe.

I received my pre-order retail copy today here in the UK,it uses Steam (I registered it fine on Steam) however I can't download the full version until its release date so I've to wait until then,at least I can read the manual :( .

I got mine from Shopto.net .

whilst i agree to a degree about steam prices, i cant agree with the price of this game on steam.

you get 2 free games with it. whether you have them already or not is irrelevant, you dont get 2 free games with the retail purchase.

however that point becomes moot after release because they wont be included then.... only then will i agree with you. not before.

My post was not only about DA3, but nearly all Steam game releases. Most simply aren't worth the money, because you can get them somewhere else less expensive.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."