What are you playing now?

Bought Mafia 2 on a whim during the sale.

Honestly? I don't understand why I'm playing this... I mean, it's ok fun, but it's so frustrating at the same time. I think Yahtzee made a very good point in that the game just doesn't NEED the open world. It would have been better if there was a simple, linear progression with you playing the door gunner and such, compared to this "We wanna be GTA!" stuff where there is NOTHING to do.

Also, the whole "Your car gets damaged" malarky in these sorts of games needs to get stuffed. I'm sorry, but unless they have a button that makes it so you only go the speed limit, and have the same amount of control as you do in a REAL car, you're gonna hit stuff. And while I don't expect my car to be an invincible tank, I also don't expect it to crumple every time I boink something because of the fact that games like these suck for drivers.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I have just finished White Knight Chronicles International Edition with getting Platinum Trophy, after starting the game in september last year... My final save got atm 522 hours played O.o Compared to God of War 3 which I was able to beat in under 20 hours for platinum, this is really crazy demand from a game... And finished Final Fantasy XIII as well, platinum after 130 hours played... much better but still a lot of time :lol:

Now I have started to play Hyperdimension Neptunia just for the lulz :p Neaty funny game, but I would say, that maybe one more person on this forum would enjoy the game hahaha

Turn based fighting, small dungeons to explore and lot of anime :D But still fun, after I got bored little bit with the start, its little bit better now but so far 6 maybe 7/10 :)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Magicka co-op with a friend. Did some kind of Last Stand map, that was entertaining for all of 2 minutes.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Fallout: NV. Last time I somehow skipped Veronica my first game, so I picked her up this time and am loving her falcon punch abilities. I stumbled upon the Paladin Toaster prior to even meeting her, so even from the start, she was kicking butt.

I'm at level 30 and finally got the Securitron army for Mr. House. I wish I hadn't done the Gomorrah quest already as it auto-completes, which makes Ceaser hate me even though he'd already acknowledged that I'd thwarted him at Gomorrah but he'd forgiven me for it. My plan had been to wait until House demanded I kill the Brotherhood before offing him. I might to it early now though.

The Khans idolize me, but I haven't received whatever quest I need to tell Yes Man that they've been dealt with.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Played a little bit Amnesia right now. I am still right at the beginning, but it seems... interesting. Reminds me a little bit of Lovecraft, though that also could be, because I've read a few Lovecraft stories in the past week.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I love Magicka's save system. Meh, thankfully I didn't pay for ths game. Back to Arrowhead, where choppers refuse to land under fire.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta, since the 28th of June ... now that i've tried all the modes, reached level 43, got all but 3 treasures , most of the medals,... i think i'll have enough until 1.11.11 .

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Playing Portal for the first time, I am pleasantly surprised by the innovative game-play that I'm already feeling that it would be one of my favorite titles. Guess I took Half-Life 2 as a puzzle game than a shooter (Never played Half-Life, though...I'd rather wait for Black Mesa).

Gave up on Arx Fatalis. I encountered the first

Ylsides

and realised I was way too weak to beat these guys without some serious cheesing/reloading, and felt the game wasn't entertaining me enough for that. Looking at a walkthrough it seems like I was mostly done, anyway.

Waiting for a friend to get DS3 so we can co-op. Fiddling with Knights of the Chalice demo but unsure for 15 quid.

My main beef was that you level up so few times in the game, most of your points distribution happens at character creation. Naturally, I wasted a lot of points in Archery, Dexterity, etc., only realising later on that you get like 1 bow the entire game, etc. The very first Ylsides literally kills me in 3 hits, nowhere long enough for me to get him even with triple Harm. In any case, I was already fed up with the magic system rejecting all the runes I draw making me play almost without magic. It's a pity, the concept of the underground world would have been interesting to expand on in future, less criminally clunky titles.

Guest Slinky

Heh, I didn't have that problem because I cheated a bit and took a quick peek at some guides for character creation before I started playing. I actually do that often with games, there's so often skills you don't need for anything and I really want to avoid situations like yours.

Risen. Finished the quests in the bandit camp. Really, Piranha Bytes needs better writers. The dialoge is Oblivion level. And the pacing of the story could be better. :ermm:
IMHO the bandit camp is the worst of the questlines. For my first play through I went with Inquisitors and it was much better structured and more immersive.

I can't believe there are still people who didn't play Portal when it was free for like a month last year...

I've had Portal for years but have never played it and i don't even plan to.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Never had the urge to play it, why is it good again ?

Never had the urge to play it, why is it good again ?

Interesting mechanic and puzzles that result from it. Funny dialogue.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."