New Problem: Handmaiden NEVER SHOWED UP

Title says it all...

So Ive been playing through several planets already and was wondering where the sexy handmaiden is (been to Telos, Nar Shadar, and 2 other...). So I went online to check her acquisition and realized that she is one of the earliest companions you get, after the first time on Telos academy...

I never got her! She is suppose to have dialogues with you before you leave (Telos) and "sneak" aboard your ship or something and have a dialogue about T3 stealing Atris's data or something...I had that conversation with T3 and Atton but handmaiden was never there. The cutscene where she goes aboard my ship I THINK played fine, also the part where she asks you about the force did not happen to me.

Are there certain conditions for her to join you? Is there a way to NOT make her show up? This is kind of...annoying I was looking forward to making her a Jedi =(

Any ideas? Now I cant even go back to Telos Academy...

Derg

Title says it all...

So Ive been playing through several planets already and was wondering where the sexy handmaiden is (been to Telos, Nar Shadar, and 2 other...). So I went online to check her acquisition and realized that she is one of the earliest companions you get, after the first time on Telos academy...

I never got her! She is suppose to have dialogues with you before you leave (Telos) and "sneak" aboard your ship or something and have a dialogue about T3 stealing Atris's data or something...I had that conversation with T3 and Atton but handmaiden was never there. The cutscene where she goes aboard my ship I THINK played fine, also the part where she asks you about the force did not happen to me.

Are there certain conditions for her to join you? Is there a way to NOT make her show up? This is kind of...annoying I was looking forward to making her a Jedi =(

Any ideas? Now I cant even go back to Telos Academy...

Derg

Hmm, isn't it a matter of Handmaiden or Disciple? I think you only get one of them. Do you have Disciple in your party?

Edit: I seem to remember it being a gender thing, male exiles get handmaiden and female exiles get disciple. I would check a faq on the internet though and not take my word for it.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

OH, you two are absolutely right!!

I just remember seeing Handmaiden in my old KOTOR2 manual (I still have it somewhere, buried deep deep in a pile of other crap) and I wondered where she went! Thanks alot!

Damnit I knew that guy on Dantooine was gonna scam me for the jedi Holocron, but I did it anyway to see if it'll give me a side quest...oh well there goes 1k credits =(

Enjoy the game guys

Derg

Meh, credits were nigh useless in KotOR 2. You never had to buy anything since the best equipment could either be found or made, unless there was that one uber crystal you just had to have right away. The Money Spiders were in full force all the way through.

Besides, if I remember rightly you could scare that dude into giving you the fake holocron, and impress some of your teammates in the process.

Hehe, big bad Jedi conned by a scammer. Just imagine a holocron with guy from planet something who used to be the treasurer for the now exiled planetary government, needing help to get a cargohold full of credits off-planet. We just need your account no. ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein