I wouldn't be surprised to see more layoffs at Obsidian over DS3

Excuse my grammar, but english is my second language, and its hard for me to put my thoughts down as writing.

I may not be an executive but i do know that you do not alienate your core customer base which happens to be

pc gamers especially for a game like DS. THe developers basically created Dungeon Siege for the Xbox console, when your entire fanbase is on the PC.

Second, you dont' fix whats not broken. Dungeon siege fans just wanted the same game, with updated graphics and new quests. What the developers did was take a proven franchise and shat on it, and expect it too sell millions on copies. And when that doesn't happen they blame it on piracy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dungeon Siege doesn't sell too well, and we can expect to see more layoff at Obisidian.

My prayers are with all the developers who are going get fired soon.

Excuse my grammar, but english is my second language, and its hard for me to put my thoughts down as writing.

I may not be an executive but i do know that you do not alienate your core customer base which happens to be

pc gamers especially for a game like DS. THe developers basically created Dungeon Siege for the Xbox console, when your entire fanbase is on the PC.

Second, you dont' fix whats not broken. Dungeon siege fans just wanted the same game, with updated graphics and new quests. What the developers did was take a proven franchise and shat on it, and expect it too sell millions on copies. And when that doesn't happen they blame it on piracy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dungeon Siege doesn't sell too well, and we can expect to see more layoff at Obisidian.

My prayers are with all the developers who are going get fired soon.

Maybe you should have just kept your mouth shut....

Hate the living, love the dead.

Sounds a bit like disgruntled Jagged Alliance fans, X-Com fans, Fallout fans, Thief fans, Master of Orion fans, etc.

There may not be many of them, but they all remember the good old days when they were legion :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You do realize that out of five games made by Obsidian, only one was a PC-exclusive, right?

I wouldn't be surprised to see more layoffs at Obsidian over DS3

wishful. thinking.

you have no idea how games are developed, please go cry somewhere else

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.