Yoda, Vanda Race Question

Ohhhhh..... Thanks I never realy noticed her in EP1

Me neither, anyone care to post screenshots? I'm too lazy to watch the whole movie again for that perticular scene.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This name be about the yoda race but while playing Kotor last night, Vandars eyelids closed funky. And from that picture of Yaddle, they seem like they have eye problems. It's like all Yoda-lings are greenish small creatures with funky eyes. Did Lucas make them for that or is it just me?

Evolutionary Development

This name be about the yoda race but while playing Kotor last night, Vandars eyelids closed funky. And from that picture of Yaddle, they seem like they have eye problems. It's like all Yoda-lings are greenish small creatures with funky eyes. Did Lucas make them for that or is it just me?

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Never really paid any attention to them I will have to look closer

She looks like a cross between yoda and a gremlin (from the movie gremlins) :blink:

Now on topic:

I think it would be interesting if they showed a yoda creature turn to the dark side. Maybe it could be Vandar if you chose the DS ending in KOTOR, maybe he fell after seeing the majority of the republic fleet wiped out at the hands of Revan and Bastila.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Wow there, with that kind of appearance, how could i've forgotten that face? (denial?!)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

if uve ever gone to www.supershadow.com in their history of the jedi and sith i think they mention a sith like yoda but he had a nose ring and three sabers that he could juggle

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together