Yoda, Vanda Race Question

Hi all

I was thinking about the race that Yoda and Master Vanda are from. Does anyone know if they are naturally force sensitive or perhaps if they are natrually light side force sensitive?

The reason I'm asking is that I have never, AFAIK, seen a non Jedi Master of the same race. Every other Jedi Master I can think of has non jedi in their race. Not so with their race (whatever it is called)

I think it would be interesting if one of them popped up as a Sith Master or even as a guy working in a bar, but as a Big Bad Guy they would have the element of surprise.

Any thoughts?

Huh? The posts above make no sense. Given that Episode I never happened and George Lucas died in 1998, I am unable to explain what you mean by these 'midichlorians.'

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I haven't played the game and that picture doesn't look close. There a other midget aliens in the world.

Off topic here. But what the hell is with the sig.

Evolutionary Development

Pic is one of the counterparts of a twin brother team. Though they are called twins you wouldn't know it by their appearance. Gorc, his brother, is a large eight foot tall massive creature resembling an unlovable wall. Pic is only four feet tall. They work and battle as a team, covering all angles and weaknesses. Gorc is quiet and can be found more often admiring a flower or object of beauty, than the conversation at hand. Pic is not as quiet, and can be assumed the mouth and action of the two. Pic commonly hangs off his larger counterpart's shoulders.

Errr Yoda was never 4-foot tall either was Master Vandar.. I think they gave you his height on his trading card or on his action figure. Pic is not a yoda guy ;)

Hi all

I was thinking about the race that Yoda and Master Vanda are from. Does anyone know if they are naturally force sensitive or perhaps if they are natrually light side force sensitive?

The reason I'm asking is that I have never, AFAIK, seen a non Jedi Master of the same race. Every other Jedi Master I can think of has non jedi in their race. Not so with their race (whatever it is called)

I think it would be interesting if one of them popped up as a Sith Master or even as a guy working in a bar, but as a Big Bad Guy they would have the element of surprise.

Any thoughts?

The origins of the so called 'Yoda race' will never be revealed, according to mr. Lucas himself.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hi all

Any thoughts?

I think you have too much time on your hands!

Ivan, I think you have issues to deal with! (thats as reference to the new sig)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Off topic here. But what the hell is with the sig.

I honestly wish I knew.

Catches the eye, though. :p

How exactly do two puppets.... um.. nevermind.

Let's face it, there have been a total of three yoda people: Yoda, Yaddle, and Vandar. All three happened to be on the council. Three isn't significant substantiation to claim that they're all Jedi Masters. And keep in mind you'd be an idiot to claim that they are all Jedi Masters. Remember, they don't just hand out the Master title to every big eared frog the second they're born, it takes time, no matter how naturally force inclined your species may or may not be.