Great Game!

Hi

Just registered on the forums to say I love this game :)

I`d read some negative reviews previously and it had stopped me getting the game on the Xbox 360. I`m so glad now that I went ahead and bought it! Having a total blast :lol:

I find the gunplay a bit weak but really enjoy using the martial arts moves. Great missions, characters, leveling and storylines.

Well done Obsidian on a slightly flawed Gem of a game :ermm:

I really hope you make AP2 one day.

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked this up really cheap. Can't believe I hadn't played this! Fantastic game.

It has its flaws, like the stealth system is a little broken, but I'm playing as a run and gun kind of guy so it doesn't affect me too much. Love the story and how my choices truly decide how it plays out.

I've been playing this all day and always get excited to see what choices I can make next.

If any game is worthy of a sequel, it's this.

I really can't believe how good this game is. In fact, it's the first time in a long time I'm actually excited to get home, whip up a nice cool soda and play the game. I've played them all - DA, BG, PST, KOTOR, etc... and this seriously is the most I've enjoyed gaming this year. I really am tired of the stupid negative reviews. And I love the graphics; I think they're beautiful. Just because a game doesn't have complex, buy a $300 gpu just to play it physics, doesn't mean the art design is flawed or bad.

"To be, or not to be a real RPG, that is the question.

Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows

or outrageous action... or by taking up arms against a sea of crap and by opposing: end them."

I just picked this up really cheap. Can't believe I hadn't played this! Fantastic game.

It has its flaws, like the stealth system is a little broken, but I'm playing as a run and gun kind of guy so it doesn't affect me too much. Love the story and how my choices truly decide how it plays out.

I've been playing this all day and always get excited to see what choices I can make next.

If any game is worthy of a sequel, it's this.

Not in the other forum, but to reply with what I want, it has spoilers, so don't read if you don't want spoilers!

I got Mina to hate me for that on one play through. Hacked Stephen Heck's file and got the hotel locked down, so we had to shoot our way out. I killed every guard in the Hotel I think. She was liking me at the beginning of the mission. It then went down to Neutral, dislike, and then out and out hatred.

• 4 weeks later...
I purchased this game on Day 1, but descided to wait to play it due to all the bad reviews. All I can say is that the reviews were very wrong. This is a great game.

If you already bought the game, why'd you wait to play it? I understand holding off on purchasing a game to wait for reviews, but if you've already shelled out the money for it anyway, what's the point in not playing it and waiting for reviews?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 1 month later...
I purchased this game on Day 1, but descided to wait to play it due to all the bad reviews. All I can say is that the reviews were very wrong. This is a great game.

If you already bought the game, why'd you wait to play it? I understand holding off on purchasing a game to wait for reviews, but if you've already shelled out the money for it anyway, what's the point in not playing it and waiting for reviews?

Two kids, a very pregnant wife, and 178 XBOX 360 games in my collection. :)

BTW, I just beat that game and have been recommending it to everyone I know. I have a feeling that many of the reviewers went in expecting ME version of modern day spy game. But it is every different than any Bioware RPG.

I totally love this game, and I can't understand why the reviews were so bad.

I know a review it's just an opinion and all of us have a different one, but you see how Mass Effect recieved a lot of good reviews when it has a tone of problems with the gameplay, a lot more than AP (and this one also have a lot of problems) and they were forgiven, and in AP they the defects were magnified. AP has a better storytelling, better characters, better dialgos, better gameplay... and it's more RPG that most games of the genre, because youre choices really modify the story, something that Obsidian can be really proud off, they made the better RPG in history in this aspect (and FNV and MoTB are also really good in this).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...