I was a pretty big fan of DS1 and DS2. DS3 has turned the DS series from hack and slash dungeon romp into what appears to be a story driven single player experience like Dragon Age? Except.... the story is terrible, the voice acting is terrible, the dialogue is terrible, and the characters are completely flat. Yet despite all this there seems to be so much emphasis on the story, aka, dialog after every couple packs of mobs.

The combat system shows some potential, but with the extremely limited MP options where you're essentially forced to play someone else's NPC, you really have no vested interest in the toon you're playing.

Everyone's already touched on the poor implementation of PC controls so I won't go there. I can deal with the controls to be honest, my bigger complaint is the menu system, too many clicks to change one piece of gear.

All in all, I'm very disappointed, this was one of the few games I was looking forward to this summer and judging by the demo it's going to be a huge flop.

my 2c

Obsidian SquareEnix really doesn't deserve the sale.

there.

enough with all the Obsidian bashing. if you played any of their games you know what they did and how they did it was dictated by publisher's demands. go wreak havoc on SE forums

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

there.

enough with all the Obsidian bashing. if you played any of their games you know what they did and how they did it was dictated by publisher's demands. go wreak havoc on SE forums

No, the Game was still designed by Obsidian..... And I like how its designed. So do others as Reviews show.

Also again, you are judging the game by what could very well be the worst part of the game. (And from past Obsidian Experiences IS)

Also, even in the demo Story and Dialouge are far from terrible. They are competently written but so far just show the Set-Up.

No, the Game was still designed by Obsidian.....

but all the money from all the sales go to SquareEnix, not Obsidian. Obsidian did what they had been asked to do, the fact that the game went gold shows that SE are pleased with the end result. that's all there is to it.

voicing a concern/complaint is one thing. saying that Obsidian are "idiots", or that they "don't deserve our money" is pretty stupid

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

there.

how do you know that? you keep saying that like its written in stone somewhere..where is your proof? i want to see it or shut up..

how do you know that? you keep saying that like its written in stone somewhere..where is your proof? i want to see it or shut up..

How do you know that's not the case? Where is your proof? :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

how do you know that?

well, it's no big secret that developers are payed to make the game, and the publisher gets all the money from the game's sales

Walsingham said: