Question about Co-op and Trophies/Achievements

But he can not save items, experience, etc. he get in online matches. I thought u can save that.

It is really sad. So u play 20 hours with a friend and after that u have only Level 0 Characters.... -_-

Well there is really no point. The game has a level cap at 30 and you can't do anything else with that charachter after you have run through the game (Maybe in DLC's as it apparently makes a savegame at the end) . Its really just buddy co-op.

So I cant earn Platinum together with my friend? WE must play all 2 times, one time is he host and one time I am host? Omg.

I think not many people will join random ONline matches, because u cant save anything, even not XP.

That was a real bad idea, obsidian!

But he can not save items, experience, etc. he get in online matches. I thought u can save that.

It is really sad. So u play 20 hours with a friend and after that u have only Level 0 Characters.... -_-

Well there is really no point. The game has a level cap at 30 and you can't do anything else with that charachter after you have run through the game (Maybe in DLC's as it apparently makes a savegame at the end) . Its really just buddy co-op.

So I cant earn Platinum together with my friend? WE must play all 2 times, one time is he host and one time I am host? Omg.

I think not many people will join random ONline matches, because u cant save anything, even not XP.

Yes, you can earn platinium together.

You earn achievments as a guest.

Seriously, how many times do I have to repeat myself?

And again, the game is focused on buddy co-op. Not co-op with strangers. It also offers next to no content for that.

Edited

Again I'm sorry for the language but I tell you in nearly every post that you can earn achievments together. Why don't you get it? Savegames have nothing to do with Achievments.

Edited by C2B

Yes, you can earn platinium together.

You earn achievments as a guest.

Seriously, how many times do I have to repeat myself?

And again, the game is focused on buddy co-op. Not co-op with strangers. It also offers next to no content for that.

Edited

Again I'm sorry for the language but I tell you in nearly every post that you can earn achievments together. Why don't you get it? Savegames have nothing to do with Achievments.

Yes, I know.

I just ask myself how it could be possible that I get the trophy: finsih the game with all characters. I think thats not possible when I play only as a guest and only my friend can save my character

Yes, I know.

I just ask myself how it could be possible that I get the trophy: finsih the game with all characters. I think thats not possible when I play only as a guest and only my friend can save my character

Savegames and achievments are not connected. Wouldn't it actually be easier for the guest to get this trophy? For example: Save before the end and while you can rejoin as a different charachter the host can't.

Also yeah, some of the achievments probably require multiple playthroughs. Sorry -_-

Edited by C2B

Yes, I know.

Savegames and achievments are not connected. Wouldn't it actually be easier for the guest to get this trophy? For example: Save before the end and while you can rejoin as a different charachter the host can't.

Also yeah, some of the achievments probably require multiple playthroughs. Sorry :ermm:

multiple playthroughs are okay, but only , if we both get the trophie. I dont want play that game for 8 times. 4 times as host , that I get the trophy, and 4 times as guest, that my friend get the trophie. (finsih game with all characters)

I hope there is a way.

Edited by steini0509

Yes, I know.

Also yeah, some of the achievments probably require multiple playthroughs. Sorry :ermm:

multiple playthroughs are okay, but only , if we both get the trophie. I dont want play that game for 8 times. 4 times as host , that I get the trophy, and 4 times as guest, that my friend get the trophie. (finsih game with all characters)

I hope there is a way.

It shouldn't matter. If you finish the game together with your friend it "should" count towards the achievment. Savegames/data and achievments/trophies are unreleated.

Yes, I know.

I hope there is a way.

It shouldn't matter. If you finish the game together with your friend it "should" count towards the achievment. Savegames/data and achievments/trophies are unreleated.

Heh... There's an old saying C2B.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make em drink. :lol:

I know two people who finished the game together in online Co-Op and only the Host earned the Trophie.

Really really really sad.

So it isnt a game for trophy hunter. In all other co-op games both player earn trophies. but here? unbelievable.

so the multiplayer is the biggest **** for player who care about trophies.

I know two people who finished the game together in online Co-Op and only the Host earned the Trophie.

Seriously?

Man, I wonder if it has anything to do with the other achievments/trophies bugs. Otherwise this doesn't sound like it was intended.

Hope this will get fixed.