This is very stupid for me

Item look changes based on it's tier.

Funny how people people in a loot based game are more concerned with looks than stat diversity.

I would be one of those people... half the point of playing a hack n' slash is to FEEL badass, and the way one appears can effect that. :ermm:

Edited by hopfrog16

End game loot looks quite badass to me. (Except maybe Anjali's demon-like armor.)

So far they seem alright to me, but hopefully one won't have to wait long to get a higher tier of armor... Plus, I don't understand why Lucas doesn't have a helmet (after all, if people didn't like the way their character's helmet looked, adding an option in the menu to enable or disable their helmet's appearance is something that a lot of ARPGs/RPGs do).

CoN is a great example of diversity in armor choices (and the AC didn't really do too much, so people could wear any armor they liked). Nothing more badass than wearing a skull on your head, hehe. :ermm:

In the end, though, we will have to wait to see what Reviewers have to say about the wearable equipment's appearance (unless, of course, you've pre-ordered the game).

Loot is randomised. Therefore, there are literally thousands of loot that can drop. You're expecting every single one of them to look different??

All unique loot looks different; the randomised loot is also divided into tiers, and each tier looks different.

Unless you expected the game to ship with 100 different shield textures...

Loot is randomised. Therefore, there are literally thousands of loot that can drop. You're expecting every single one of them to look different??

All unique loot looks different; the randomised loot is also divided into tiers, and each tier looks different.

Unless you expected the game to ship with 100 different shield textures...

I never said I expected every single piece of armor to look differently (the game that I used as an example actually only had a few different looking armor models per character... the variety came mostly in color differences). All I said was that I liked variety in equipment appearance, and most people who like games that are loot heavy do too. I also never said DS3 didn't have these things (after all, how am I supposed to judge this from a demo?). =P

I'm confused why you're responding to my post so defensively... I didn't feel like I was being insulting. =P

If you had gone far enough in the demo to complete the first quest before you started whining you would have gotten a blue loot quality shield that is huge and looks like its made of glass.

My only complaint was that the helmet didn't show... Did no one read my post?

Again beat em' up the demo.

In game there is for example 10 random shield, but they only different in the stats?

If there isn't fundamental differences between stuff this is game not for me :/

I thought the same when i played the demo for first time; but in my 3rd chance i found different kind of shields one in form of square with good stats and other with lil spikes.

Oner - I like to see variety in games where you loot to collect new weapons / armor etc ; I loved ME 1 but hated the weapons all were the same but with different stats. I do agree with you about stats is what makes weapons/armor powerful

Edited by Alpha