Revan - Dark or Light?

See, I've only played through KOTOR 2 once. but I've played through KOTOR I around 4 times now, and 3 of the play throughs I've been light side. Mostly becuase dark side makes the story so... boring.

I've decided to play through KOTOR 2 again. Last time I made Revan good, so when i was The Exile talking to Atton, I corrected him to tell him Revan was a male, lightside Jedi.

But this time I want to know which one will give me the best story and gaming exp.

I played through KOTOR 1 and I'm on the star forge right now, playing as a sith revan for the first time. So it would fit in, if I said revan was a sith, but ya know...

Please tell me what you think. Thanks.

Lol, I said Revan was a female and it didn't show in the cameos...I mean, there was nothing feminine about "him" it looks like...Revam. There are also TONs of dialogue error where they refer to Revan as "him/he" when I corrected Atton in the start.

Oh well, I liked KOTOR1 alot better, KOTOR 2 has...alot of technical glitches and bugs, it detracts from the otherwise solid gameplay and great story.

Enjoy guys

Derg

If Revan is female, I think

Bastila doesn't show up after the Battle of Telos.

Pretty sure that's the only difference. On Lightside anyway. I think in Dark Side neither

Carth nor Bastila show up in the entire game, except for a holocron if Revan was male.

I am unaware of any other cameo changes.

If Revan is female, I think

Bastila doesn't show up after the Battle of Telos.

Pretty sure that's the only difference. On Lightside anyway. I think in Dark Side neither

Carth nor Bastila show up in the entire game, except for a holocron if Revan was male.

I am unaware of any other cameo changes.

See, that what I hate. Despite everyone hating carth (well, a lot of people do) I thought it was pretty cool to see him again in the sequel.

Well I finished playing dark side in kotor 1, so off to kotor 2 where I'm still debating light or dark side. From what i've heard being dark side in kotor 2 doesn't change much story wise, mainly just the powers and such. I heard the only difference in the end is a peaceful kill or kreia or a violent.

I'm leaning towards light side because I think it would make the best story line. The second fall of Revan, and the redemption of the Exile. Then all I need is to do one play through with a double blade and my kotor life will be complete ^^