My First Video Review!

Hey everybody!

I just uploaded my first "video review" and it is, as you may have already guessed, for Dungeon Siege 3. If you are able to spare a few minutes, you can check it out on YouTube:

If you enjoyed it leave a comment on YouTube and like the video if possible. Any suggestions for future reviews/commentaries are more than welcome, so don't hesitate to share your thoughts!

PS: I know that my microphone is just horribad. The audio quality is definitely not the best, but there's pretty much nothing I can do about it at this moment.

this is based on the full version of the game I assume?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

ah, so it's not a "review" review :ermm:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

true, unfortunately

Walsingham said:

Wait for the full game, play it to completion and then review it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: