51 members have voted

1. 1. Will U buy DS3?

• Yes
    • Not now, after tweaking
    • Never
  2. 2. Will U cancelled UR pre-order?

• Yes
    • No

@faloowPL If you're unsure whether to buy it based on the demo then wait until full reviews come out with more information on the game. I think it's a little silly to have us forum dwellers try to help you decide when we probably don't have much more information than you do :ermm:

If you don't think it's worth the full price then waiting for a price drop or a sale is always a valid plan.

Edited by Gorth
Quote removed

The majorty of people like the game. Those who are unimpressed seem to be the vocal minority.

Moreover, the biggest gripe is the control scheme (which, tbh, isn't so bad), and last Obsidian game with a control scheme problem (NWN2), Obsidian patched in a better control scheme.

The game seems polished (PC controls aside) and promising.

Moreover, the biggest gripe is the control scheme (which, tbh, isn't so bad), and last Obsidian game with a control scheme problem (NWN2), Obsidian patched in a better control scheme.

This seems to CONVINCE me at all. Pre-order cancel NO :shifty: Waiting for the game.

Edited by faloow PL

I cant believe they would even do this heck i just bought a game for $10 dungeon hunters it even has it and its the same type of game the only thing this game has over that one is 1 more charater and better grapics but gameplay is exactly the same (this is on psn) how can a $10 game have more figured out that a standing IP......thats$60.....how the hell do you make a game like this (pretty much made for co-op) and dont even let progression be saved.....

my question is does this mean for friends also if so that is just dumb....extremely dumb.....i really hope this is addressed before release because i will cancel my pre-order if it is not changed im a mostly multiplayer person i dont play through single player games unless i really like the story...

while i like the story in this game its not worth $60....

game is a def buy as long as this is fixed the no duplicates is ok it kinda makes sense considering your playing through a story...but at the same time i can understand not wanting them restrictions luckly the friends i play with wont pick my charater anyway

Edited by Gorth
Quote removed

Dungeon Hunter might have done online coop the right way, but the game is a p.o.s.

really why the game has by far more skills and progression in the game (they dont have talents and stuff like that) but whats wrong with the game other then its a downloadable game that doesnt have the funding of bigger titles and still made the game almost exactly like this one cept the graphics and have one less charater what different please tell me id love to hear it

yeah, Jackal (a hardcore NES game) hxs better coop than most games of this era

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Dungeon Hunter might have done online coop the right way, but the game is a p.o.s.

really why the game has by far more skills and progression in the game (they dont have talents and stuff like that) but whats wrong with the game other then its a downloadable game that doesnt have the funding of bigger titles and still made the game almost exactly like this one cept the graphics and have one less charater what different please tell me id love to hear it

Bad design, boring battles, bad inventory. Long loading times. It was ok when I played it in co-op with friends, but isn't a great game on your own. Maybe not a p.o.s. but also not very enjoyable for me. That doesn't mean others didn't enjoy it.

Bad design, boring battles, bad inventory. Long loading times. It was ok when I played it in co-op with friends, but isn't a great game on your own. Maybe not a p.o.s. but also not very enjoyable for me. That doesn't mean others didn't enjoy it.

yea i agree on the long loading times but the battles are similar to most games of this type, the design is almost exactly like ds3...and the inventory was ok nothing ground breaking just a normal inventory

trully what im hoping for and the reason why these 2 games intrigued me is a new champions game loved them on my ps2 and was hoping for one with online and the fact that the online sucks just makes me go man is the game worth buying

the battles are similar to most games of this type, the design is almost exactly like ds3...

:lol:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

yea i agree on the long loading times but the battles are similar to most games of this type, the design is almost exactly like ds3...and the inventory was ok nothing ground breaking just a normal inventory

trully what im hoping for and the reason why these 2 games intrigued me is a new champions game loved them on my ps2 and was hoping for one with online and the fact that the online sucks just makes me go man is the game worth buying

I can understand everyones frustration with the online, but it's not a problem for me personally.

Poza tym polski preorder, w przeciwieństwie do standardowego wydania ma na okładce tylnią część Anjali.

A cover with Anjali is the limited edition with some bonus items.

Coraz więcej Polak

Edited by Dabu

Sorry for my english, it's not so good.

Seems like really strange poll results. Two thirds of people, as of posting this at least, say they want to buy the game but an equal number when asked whether they'll cancel their pre-order are saying they will. How can people love a game but still want to cancel their order?!?!? Don't you either love OR hate something?

Seems like really strange poll results. Two thirds of people, as of posting this at least, say they want to buy the game but an equal number when asked whether they'll cancel their pre-order are saying they will. How can people love a game but still want to cancel their order?!?!? Don't you either love OR hate something?

Actually, I canceled my pre-order, but I still plan on getting the game when the price drops.