E3 2011

looks pretty bad

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I'm getting a page unavailable. Or more specifically.

Deze pagina is niet gevonden of is niet langer in gebruik.

Mocht je deze melding lezen na het selecteren van een link op onze website, neem dan contact op met de redactie of beheerder van deze website. Excuses voor dit ongemak.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Can someone give me a rundown of any RPGs (or since the industry seems to be heading this direction, Action-RPGs) that were unveiled at E3 so far? I know of the two BioWare ones (Mass Effect 3 and The Old Republic MMO), but were there any more?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Deus Ex and Reckoning are the ones I wanted to see. then there's Skyrim and FF XIII-2 :)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Did we get any Risen 2? Or any new IP that looks interesting?

E3's just too much to bother following completely.

That one XCom trailer has me really excited for it.

I don't know how you can be excited by it... But each to their own.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

R* Agent

Sony US boss (talking to that GTTV guy) said something like - Agent is still in production, but most likely is not exclusive to PS3 anymore. I think Xbox360 version is nearly certain, Wii (on) U possible and no chance for PC version. But you're right, no offical word from Rockstar on any possible new games - no new GTA, Bully 2, Red Dead Redemption sequel, Agent...

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

R* Agent

Sony US boss (talking to that GTTV guy) said something like - Agent is still in production, but most likely is not exclusive to PS3 anymore. I think Xbox360 version is nearly certain, Wii (on) U possible and no chance for PC version. But you're right, no offical word from Rockstar on any possible new games - no new GTA, Bully 2, Red Dead Redemption sequel, Agent...

No way it's coming to 360, Sony and R* had an exclusive deal. Unless you care to provide me with a link where they Sony boss mentioned that.

R* Agent

No way it's coming to 360, Sony and R* had an exclusive deal. Unless you care to provide me with a link where they Sony boss mentioned that.

IIRC wasn't Agent part of the deal for originally Sony-funded LA Noire going multiplat? Maybe Rockstar just bought themselves out of that contract with cash money... :ermm:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

There isn't any official confirmation but there is this

Interestingly, Tretton also wanted to move quickly on when presenter Geoff Keighley mentioned Agent. It’s still in development, and they’re still working with Rockstar, but couldn’t confirm it’s PS3 exclusive.
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/06/07/vit...nger-exclusive/

Edit: Found a better source

JT: It's probably a better question for the Rockstar guys but Agent is in development. We still have every intention of working together.

GK: Still exclusive to PS3 though?

JT: I'm not sure where we're going to end up on that. Again, that's probably a better question for Rockstar but I think we'll be very pleased with the PS3 offering when it comes to market.

http://www.rockstarwatch.net/news/1114/Age...-PS3-exclusive/

Edited by LostStraw

are you working on Bodycount or something? :ermm:

Walsingham said:

are you working on Bodycount or something? :ermm:

I worked on it, I don't anymore. I'm pimping my own poop yo.

are you working on Bodycount or something? :shifty:

I worked on it, I don't anymore. I'm pimping my own poop yo.

What are you working on at EA by the way?

Fifa.

No I won't clarify.

Fifa.

No I won't clarify.

I hope you'll implement features I've long wanted such as : rolling around in agony and a full diving system.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

doesn't PES already have that?

Walsingham said:

a random comment

Lol I can think of a few RPG pirate games out there better than this!

what might those be? :lol:

Walsingham said: