Just tried the demo...

Ok, so I just spent the time to download and install the DS3 demo. Demo said it was multiplayer up to 2 people. So i told my friends to get it so we can try it out together. Much to my surprise there was no option to play multiplayer in the demo. Then I read the fine print, must have 2 controllers to play with a friend who is sitting right next to you in your house. Ok, correct me if I am wrong, what video gamer on the planet who plays on the pc actually plays with friends at their own pc. Everyone has there own PC, everyone lives at their own bloody house. What kind of retarded option is, play with your freind with 2 controllers at your own pc, like who actually does that??? This is the 21st century people, stop giving us stupid game options no one uses. All my gamer friends are online, living at there own house playing on their OWN pc. So what good is an option, bring your friends over to your house to play multiplayer with 2 controllers. like how unbeleivably retarded. So now I can't actually get a multiplayer feel untill I actually pay them $50.00 for the game. Not only did your demo hurt your game, but it made it look like you people have no clue what people really want in a freakin video game. MULTIPLAYER CAPABILITY AND NOT WITH SOME MORON SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU WITH 2 CONTROLLERS!

P.S. DIABLO 3 PLEASE HURRY UP! WE ARE ALL BEGGING YOU!

Edited by Jixxxer

MULTIPLAYER CAPABILITY AND NOT WITH SOME MORON SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU WITH 2 CONTROLLERS!

so, I guess you thought you had downloaded the full game? what's wrong with you? haven't you read anything? :lol:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.