Research Areas..

Raithe

Righty-ho, as I mentioned the other day I'm currently trying to work on a research paper over the death and aftermath of Pablo Escobar using whatever open sources I can find... Now it's been awhile since I was a student who had to do regular proper research.

I thought I'd take a stab at digging up related news articles of the events, but I've kind of noticed that pretty much all the newspapers don't let you search stories that are prior to 2001 (or I'm missing something really obvious).

So I'm looking for any advice on the best places to go to track down such things.. before I actually try hitting the central library and seeing how their stacks of old newspapers are stored..

Since we seem to have so many studenty types here I thought people might be able to offer some suggestions.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Gracias.

Tsk.. see , now that's what I get for being so darn specific in my own approaches. I need to relearn how to be doing that google-fu to find them. :huh:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Gracias.

Tsk.. see , now that's what I get for being so darn specific in my own approaches. I need to relearn how to be doing that google-fu to find them. :lol:

No hay problema, mi amigo!

Yeah, I'm in love with Google News. It's very versatile and tends to be my main source of non-scientific news.