E3 2011

Well, Infamous 2 seems obviously to have a Good and Evil partner setup.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dust 514 being PS3 only is a bit of a surprise.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

PSVita, blah blah blah... the most boring presentation today -_-

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Jesus, this guy sounds like he just ran a marathon and looks like he needs to hit the mens room.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Stopped watching but so far, sucks to be a gamer -_-

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

oooh, RAGE coming up

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Just watched some trailers. Assassin's Creed: Revelation didn't really do anything for me, but it's still a must buy as a fan of the series. Halo 4 didn't do anything, either, but I'll probably get it. Tomb Raider preview looked pretty interesting, but I only skipped through it a bit. Bioshock Infinite looked pretty exciting, but had nothing really new. Starhawk implied space battles, which I don't know if I was already aware of, will have to keep a closer eye on it. Prey 2 gameplay trailer looks really good, the gameplay at least. Visually it looks like Arkham Asylum Detective Mode turned up to 11. Checked out the Star Trek trailer, I don't know how I feel about Star Trek as a shooter. It's very pretty though. Kingdoms of Amalur, please god don't let that be their final sound.

I'll browse through the Resistance 3, Prototype 2, Xcom, and TOR stuff next. But so far, it's little that's thrilling. Halo 4's the only announcement that could be exciting and it's just a CG trailer of a game we all assumed was in the works already. Prey 2's still exciting, but that visual threatens to turn me off.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."