E3 2011

:lol: The applause for Fable.

also Minecraft!

They seemed more happy about it than they did Halo which was a bit like "Oh wow... remaking halo one? I guess I'll clap"

Yay for bad child actors playing a disney game!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"Lightsaber! ON!"

Love the halfsecond+ delay on his movements and actions.

God, this is horrifying.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I remember hearing about Tim Schafer moving on to Sesame Street. Is it a game, because it sounded like he was done with those.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I bet that game will make his daughter view him as a hero even more. Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Other than the cute father/daughter bonding moment. :down:

Edited by Syraxis

Soo... rather than set up Kinect to work with your computer, they're adding a widget to Xb360 so you can yutz around with the kinect on the system.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finger tracking was cool as well. Nice UI stuff, doubt gaming is the best application for it. So, when will all this crap end.