there should be a swkotor3 out in 2011

• 2 weeks later...

If there was going to be a game out this year, LucasArts would have announced it 2 years ago. If they started development recently or are planning on starting it in the near future to capitalize on The Old Republic, we won't see it until 2013 at the least, and unless they build it with an existing engine, it would probably be a complete mess.

I hear ya. But I would rather have them take the time to make a kotor 3, and release it in 2012/20013. Late 2012 at the least. Around the time the mayans predicted the end ^^

I don't want TOR. I'm not the biggest MMORPG fan. They are fun, but I'd prefer a Kotor 3...

• 1 month later...
I hear ya. But I would rather have them take the time to make a kotor 3, and release it in 2012/20013. Late 2012 at the least. Around the time the mayans predicted the end ^^

I don't want TOR. I'm not the biggest MMORPG fan. They are fun, but I'd prefer a Kotor 3...

Is it really fair for you to judge TOR just because it is a MMORPG? Personally, I think this game is going to reinvent the genre. Im just trying to imagine the space on your HDD that is going to be required(all those voice overs for every single NPC you meet.)

10 GB installation, anyone?

On the KOTOR 3 discussion, it's not going to happen. TBH, I've gotten tired of playing Star Wars by myself and have played Galaxies(back when it was worth playing), so I know the experience that can be had on a SW themed MMORPG.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia