Item Options and Enchanting

I just want to know if there will be anything like it , just like in dungeon siege 2 . I saw gameplay videos today of the XBOX demo and i only saw 3 main options on the items . Agility , Will and Attack ... Can we enchant the weapons and armors to put more options on it ?

I just want to know if there will be anything like it , just like in dungeon siege 2 . I saw gameplay videos today of the XBOX demo and i only saw 3 main options on the items . Agility , Will and Attack ... Can we enchant the weapons and armors to put more options on it ?

There are more than just those 3 attribute bonuses on items. For instance, I found a helmet last night that I think had 5 different attribute bonuses, including some pretty enigmatic ones, like "momentum" and (i think) "retribution".

As far as I know there is no item enchanting in the game.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Awww .... that was one of the things that made the game fun and also had more things to do not just killing for loot >.<

il wait for the pc demo and see how the gameplay is .

Edited by Indigo

For those curious what all those extra stats mean, they're described under the help option in the pause menu. Just scroll down to "Statistics." In the two mentioned cases, Retribution damages an attacker when it hits you and Momentum adds to the amount of Focus you generate with an attack.

For those curious what all those extra stats mean, they're described under the help option in the pause menu. Just scroll down to "Statistics." In the two mentioned cases, Retribution damages an attacker when it hits you and Momentum adds to the amount of Focus you generate with an attack.

Retribution is really, really good. Note that you can still reflect damage even when you are blocking. Warding (the stun chance on damage) also works when you block attacks.