Is there Dragon Wing in this game?

Can a developer take time out of their busy schedule to answer this important question for me. The answer to this question will help me decide whether to buy Dungeon Siege 3 or not.

Edited by Matt-C

Hey the ever so busy developers that are known for their amazing graphics, bug free, and extremely fun games. Will there be Dragons in this game? I think that honestly was a really good aspect of the original. Too many RPG's seem to forget about dragons these days. Best yet in the original if you went the nature magic route you could summon a green dragon, or if you went combat magic you could summon a black dragon! Will we be able to have dragon pets?

I couldn't see any in the demo! A dungeon crawler wouldn't be a dungeon crawler without dungeons right? Or will the only siege I be taking part in is against the what is bound to be one of the most memorable stories in any game to date!

I saw a dungeon. Okay, more of a cave. But that counts, right?

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hey to the mod who merged all my topics into one. The first topic was about the Dragon Wing, not dragons. Now my initial post has lost it's original meaning =(

Edited by Matt-C

My bad.

What is Dragon Wing, anyway?

It was the best single handed sword in the original :blush:

I ended up doing hundreds of runs to get one with a decent stats. (due to the large amount of prefixes and suffixes in the game).

What about those of us who played the original games and realized they were pretty terrible Diablo-clones?

Clearly you are an Obsidian "fanboi" and your opinion doesn't count.

Hate the living, love the dead.

my bad i though the OP was talking about the wings in the cover.

Yeah sorry some of us here actually played Dungeon Siege and are not just simply Obsidian fanbois

Hey, I played Dungeon Siege! I think I got a good hour out of it before I uninstalled.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hell guys I haven't found dragon wing, I didn't understand it, yet went through the original campaign FIVE times, and 2 times done the Utraean Peninsula. Single player, multi player, multi player mode but alone. Yet NO dragon wing.

I however love the original's map design, engine design, item design (PCONTENT database FOR THE WIN!!!!), the multitude of sparkles and glows, spells, enemies and environments.

I treat the original game as something like a bible.

Non-euclidean engine!!! c'mon guys where can you see things like that?

Hell guys I haven't found dragon wing, I didn't understand it, yet went through the original campaign FIVE times, and 2 times done the Utraean Peninsula. Single player, multi player, multi player mode but alone. Yet NO dragon wing.

I however love the original's map design, engine design, item design (PCONTENT database FOR THE WIN!!!!), the multitude of sparkles and glows, spells, enemies and environments.

I treat the original game as something like a bible.

Non-euclidean engine!!! c'mon guys where can you see things like that?

The dragon wing sword was a higher level one... Personally I think it was corny looking as hell, and I preferred to use the two handed weapons (even though the one handed ones did more damage, ironically). Skeleton + two handed weapon = pretty damn awesome. :lol: