How long till Dungeon Siege 3 is in the bargain bin?

How long till Dungeon Siege 3 is in the bargain bin?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How long till Dungeon Siege 3 is in the bargain bin?

• 1 Month
    • 2 Months
    • 3 - 6 Months
    • 7 - 12 Months
    • 12 Months +

From the demo experience and all the very wise design choices Obsidian has made I would say that this game will be less than half price after a month.

They delay the game to fix nothing, so I vote we delay our purchase by a month and get it for less than half price!

From the demo experience and all the very wise design choices Obsidian has made I would say that this game will be less than half price after a month.

I think you're underestimating the average consumer. They will see colors and good enough graphics, and they will buy it. Especially if they own consoles and don't have much to play in that genre. And reviews are generally positive, so that's one more point in its favor.

They delay the game to fix nothing, so I vote we delay our purchase by a month and get it for less than half price!

That was the publisher's decision, to get the f*** out of the The Witcher 2's release window I think. And who are you to say that they didn't fix anything?

Edited by Sannom

Matt-C makes even the most hardcore NMA/RPG Codex members look like completely reasonable beings. (No offence to any NMA members, some of you are really great).

Edited by Flouride

Hate the living, love the dead.