XBOX360 Demo Impressions

halarious and true... I was never expecting anywhere close to that... maybe im crazy but when i think of drop in and out coop i think of borderlands and sacred 2 .. where if i drop in and then drop out i actually get to keep the stuff I worked hard for.. Lets be honest .. there is no incentive to play it online

Umm to play it with your buddies like once a week continuing the game you started together?

Hate the living, love the dead.

halarious and true... I was never expecting anywhere close to that... maybe im crazy but when i think of drop in and out coop i think of borderlands and sacred 2 .. where if i drop in and then drop out i actually get to keep the stuff I worked hard for.. Lets be honest .. there is no incentive to play it online

Umm to play it with your buddies like once a week continuing the game you started together?

Yeah if u intend on not playing it until your friend comes back in one week ... that falls under the casual gamer i was talking about and i said that the casual gamer will like it... in another post

Edited by xox perfect xox

Yeah if u intend on not playing it until your friend comes back in one week ... that falls under the casual gamer i was talking about and i said that the casual gamer will like it... in another post

Buahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha

You probably don't realize the irony in that, but

Buahahahhahahah

Edit: Sorry for that post. Had to get it out. I'm a horrible person I know.

Edit2: You're still right though.

Edited by C2B

I don't know why they decided to do an action rpg with more focus on the story than the core gameplay and multiplayer. Definitely seems like casual gamer fare and bargain bin purchase material. C2B you souldn't be feeling good about yourself at all ... you are coming across pretty lame this entire thread.

I don't get the irony, explain plx.

Tho I don't get how waiting for a friend would make me a casual gamer, but meh.

Nah, its something unrelated and probably just makes for me sense anyway.

I don't know why they decided to do an action rpg with more focus on the story than the core gameplay and multiplayer. Definitely seems like casual gamer fare and bargain bin purchase material. C2B you souldn't be feeling good about yourself at all ... you are coming across pretty lame this entire thread.

Yes, because everything that focuses differently is "casual".

Also, I'm pretty happy with myself. Thanks >_<

Edited by C2B

I don't know why they decided to do an action rpg with more focus on the story than the core gameplay and multiplayer.

Because a: story is their strong point b: it makes DS3 unique among rogue-likes.

thanks .. i knew i wasnt the only one

I don't know why they decided to do an action rpg with more focus on the story than the core gameplay and multiplayer.

Because a: story is their strong point b: it makes DS3 unique among rogue-likes.

ur missing the point ... but i guess ull be the one who will buy it then complain later on some forum about how the coop sucks

edit: see the guy above me understands 100% .. tahts the point im trying to make... not that its a bad game just it feels a bit outdated

It doesn't make it unique. It makes it a throwaway title instead of a classic that can stand the test of time.

This kind of co-op will only be enjoyable if, everytime you play the game, you do it with the same friends. Otherwise, peoeple wont have much fun using a charatcer they didn
Edited by C2B

It doesn't make it unique. It makes it a throwaway title instead of a classic that can stand the test of time.

yes and that is really sad.. i knew several people that were looking forward to it.

Thats "strongly" subjective.

sorry to report the demo is rather yawn worthy.

Pros

- the graphics are good

- Lots of Loot

- audio is realistic

- cool skills and stances

Cons

- story seams boring so far

- I picked up more armor and weapons than I fought enemies

- multi-player is a joke

- Voice overs are laughable

- leveling up is handled bad, no skill points to ad to strength, dex, willpower, and so on

- characters more very slow

So far it's ok, I'm going to give it another chance later when I can really get into it. Heres hoping.

ur missing the point ... but i guess ull be the one who will buy it then complain later on some forum about how the coop sucks

edit: see the guy above me understands 100% .. tahts the point im trying to make... not that its a bad game just it feels a bit outdated

No, I was just answering your "question". And again no, I'm going to be the one who won't give a rats ass if there's co-op or not. I survived Gears of War without it, I survived Freelancer without mp, I managed to play through Alpha Protocol without mp, I won't have sleepless nights 'cause of DS3. :)

No, I was just answering your "question". And again no, I'm going to be the one who won't give a rats ass if there's co-op or not. I survived Gears of War without it, I survived Freelancer without mp, I managed to play through Alpha Protocol without mp, I won't have sleepless nights 'cause of DS3. :)

ok so what this whole thing was about was that th coop was post-31882-1306858976.gif and now your saying you dont care if it does or not casue u wont be using it... what was the point of talking about coop if u werent gonna bother with it?

naw the host retains the loot ... he/she sells it ur SOL ...
TBH, I wouldn't play with a friend who'd do that. Besides, I doubt they can sell the stuff your char wears.

Can others even see your cahr specific loot? You can check the AIs gear AFAIK, but I doubt you can redress PCs, especially when they're offline.

ok so what this whole thing was about was that th coop was post-31882-1306858976.gif and now your saying you dont care if it does or not casue u wont be using it... what was the point of talking about coop if u werent gonna bother with it?
I didn't say I won't be using it, just that I won't cry myself to sleep if, for whatever reason, I end up playing sp only.