Obsidian under Dungeon Siege

Good single player and thats about it. I said I wasn't going to buy it because of the bad multiplayer but I bit the bullet because I love the franchise. All I hope for now is that Obsidian comes out with free dlc.

I want to start a new playthrough in a few minutes, playing as Anjali. Who wants to join? :)

1. Bendu

Edit: Started to play. Feel free to join. :)

Edited by Bendu

I'm up for some co-op next week. Still finishing my 1st playthrough.

And we need to make a drinking game co-op at some point.

1. Everytime Jeyne Kessynder is mentioned, everyone drinks.

2. You die, you drink.

Brilliant! Totally pitching this idea to my xbox buddies today.

God, first 2 hours of playing on hardcore and my buddy and I would have been sloshed hahaha. Fish dudes banged us up pretty good.

I set the game to private. Maybe you can join by right-clicking on my profile at the 'Obsidian under Dungeon Siege' group.

If it's set to private, you'd have to explicitly invite people.

Probably the best way for people to get in on this game would be to message him for an invite on Steam. I'd join, but I have to leave for work in about 30 minutes.

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

I'm up for some co-op next week. Still finishing my 1st playthrough.

And we need to make a drinking game co-op at some point.

1. Everytime Jeyne Kessynder is mentioned, everyone drinks.

2. You die, you drink.

Brilliant! Totally pitching this idea to my xbox buddies today.

God, first 2 hours of playing on hardcore and my buddy and I would have been sloshed hahaha. Fish dudes banged us up pretty good.

Aye, we didn't drink today with Bendu or atleast I didn't. There were many deaths involved and that fish boss slaughtered us thrice until we gave up on him and went to kill Vera and Gunderic instead :unsure:

Hate the living, love the dead.

Aye, we didn't drink today with Bendu or atleast I didn't. There were many deaths involved and that fish boss slaughtered us thrice until we gave up on him and went to kill Vera and Gunderic instead :)

You...you cheated on me? :)

But I was almost ready..

Aye, we didn't drink today with Bendu or atleast I didn't. There were many deaths involved and that fish boss slaughtered us thrice until we gave up on him and went to kill Vera and Gunderic instead :)

You...you cheated on me? :)

But I was almost ready..

Were we supposed to play together? I can't remember :)

We can still play though :)

OK, friended you people and went online on Steam. Make my dalliance with this evil product worthwhile. :lol:

Just message me on Steam if anybody wants to co-op.

Next time, I will know no mercy with that fish boss. :ermm:

The most efficient tactic i have used to kill the fish boss is to A, use aura of immolation at my feet and block him for a couple of seconds, dodge away and use ranged attacks. Dodging/rolling is a good tactic to use in DS3. Dodge, roll, ranged. Rinse and repeat.

My favorite part about DS3 is the variety of bosses and the tactics you have to employ to kill them.

Trust me though..... Dodging is how to beat the fish dude. I have killed him well over 100 times.

I beat the fish boss on level 3 on hardcore. How?

Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker.

;) Got lucky with critical hits.

had it set to online but not a single random person joined. I had one person join and leave after 15 seconds. game isn't very active after 12 am.

Edited by Labadal

Tried with Bendu and Fluoride, camera is definitely way too close but good fun, if they can zoom it out a bit more it'll be great.

Hey, it's Flouride to you mister! The game did get a bit too claustrophobic with 3 players. Works a bit better with just two players. And yeah, wouldn't mind either if they pushed the camera back just a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
I beat the fish boss on level 3 on hardcore. How?

Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker. Dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, heartseeker.

:lol: Got lucky with critical hits.

had it set to online but not a single random person joined. I had one person join and leave after 15 seconds. game isn't very active after 12 am.

Wish you could have seen my last Hardcore bout with the fishman while playing as Lucas. Was pretty bad ass, you would have thought a professional had done it. Maybe I am a professional gamer....