Obsidian under Dungeon Siege

PS3 controller works with PC.

http://www.motioninjoy.com/

Playing Super Meat Boy + The Witcher 2 with PS3 controller.

After installing drivers and calibrating controller(didn't have to do calibrating myself) you open the program and choose the option that say Xbox 360 controller/emulate Xbox 360 controller or something like that. Also using a regular USB cable, no bluetooth device.

Edit: Joined but will never tell you what my name is.

Edited by Labadal

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a man of principles, and my principles tell me that playing on PC with a controller is a perversion.

I'll never get this PC gamer mentality of not using a control pad on principle that keyboard and mouse is the only way to game on a PC. That kind of attitude just restricts your gaming.

Nothing beats laying back on the couch, control pad in hand, playing Dungeon Siege 3 on a HDTV via PC. Give your eyes a proper treat.

4 players would be even better.

No. Trust me, 4 players is only annoying. Hell, even 3 is already a pain.

Nothing beats laying back on the couch, control pad in hand, playing Dungeon Siege 3 on a HDTV via PC. Give your eyes a proper treat.

Despite of having a really good tv, after approx 30 minutes of console gaming on the couch, I can't sit anymore and my eyes are burning.

/Edit: Also playing while laying on back: Just not possible for me. I can't stand that for more than 5 minutes at max.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Despite of having a really good tv, after approx 30 minutes of console gaming on the couch, I can't sit anymore and my eyes are burning.

Don't play on console.

Then I could as well just plug in a controller into my pc and be done with it. Easier and faster than fiddleing around with pc and tv 'n stuff first.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Then I could as well just plug in a controller into my pc and be done with it. Easier and faster than fiddleing around with pc and tv 'n stuff first.

Play how you want to. My post wasn't in reply to you initially anyway, it was in reply to the guy who said he'd rather play on console because he had to use a control pad. Lol.

My PC is next to my TV and connected via HDMI. So I sit by my desk or on my couch, depending on how I feel at the time.

Go me! :D

I'm up for some co-op next week. Still finishing my 1st playthrough.

And we need to make a drinking game co-op at some point.

1. Everytime Jeyne Kessynder is mentioned, everyone drinks.

2. You die, you drink.

Hate the living, love the dead.