Obsidian under Dungeon Siege

Maybe some of you have the same problem. You would like to play the co-op just for fun, but nobody from your friends list is interested in the game or is not buying it at release.

I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to create a Steam group, so that we can find some co-op partners more easily. It is always more fun to play with people you know in one way or another. :p

Right know, the group is not public, but of course I will accept all invitation requests and appoint more moderators later. If you all would prefer a public group, so let me know and I will change that immediately. :)

Here is the link:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OuDS

Of course former and present Obsidian employees are welcome, too. :p

Maybe some of you have the same problem. You would like to play the co-op just for fun, but nobody from your friends list is interested in the game or is not buying it at release.

I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to create a Steam group, so that we can find some co-op partners more easily. It is always more fun to play with people you know in one way or another. :p

Right know, the group is not public, but of course I will accept all invitation requests and appoint more moderators later. If you all would prefer a public group, so let me know and I will change that immediately. :)

Here is the link:

Of course former and present Obsidian employees are welcome, too. :p

Great Idea! I'll join. :)

Yep, I'll be wanting some people to co-op with, though hopefully NZ internet won't suck too bad.

Although, I forgot if DS3 requires Steam for all versions? I want as little to do with Steam as possible.

Yep, I'll be wanting some people to co-op with, though hopefully NZ internet won't suck too bad.

Although, I forgot if DS3 requires Steam for all versions? I want as little to do with Steam as possible.

It uses Steamworks. So, yes. You'll need it.

onerthelazyone

Thanks in advance.

Damn, OK then.

id is el_dugong. Don't ask.

Hmm, I couldn't find you both. :ermm:

Oner, is your id maybe just 'thelazyone'?

I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to create a Steam group, so that we can find some co-op partners more easily. It is always more fun to play with people you know in one way or another. :)

Right know, the group is not public, but of course I will accept all invitation requests and appoint more moderators later. If you all would prefer a public group, so let me know and I will change that immediately. :sorcerer:

Here is the link:

Of course former and present Obsidian employees are welcome, too. :shifty:

You could search for Society of Dangerous Obsidian Fanatical Forumites or SoDOFF in steam.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

All I know is that I log in with el_dugong and my profile name is Tigranes. What else is there?

Of course, turning Steam online to check = lag, lag, doesn't log in, hangs, thinks it's running when it's not, lag, doesn't log in, lots of ads about random games I don't care about, wants to download crap when I told it not to...

pidesco, as far as I know.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You could search for Society of Dangerous Obsidian Fanatical Forumites or SoDOFF in steam.

I know. But maybe not all of them are interested in playing DS3 or co-op. ;)

All I know is that I log in with el_dugong and my profile name is Tigranes. What else is there?

Maybe you haven't create a Steam-Community ID yet? Launch Steam and go to the community tab. It should ask you if you would like to create a community id, I think.

Normally, http://steamcommunity.com/id/el_dugong and http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tigranes should be working, if you have created a community id.

euclideanalgorithm

Couldn't find you either. :ermm:

mkreku

I think..

Yup, I found you. :)

I'm gonna make this group now public. It will be much easier to join. :)

Hello Bender! Great idea there!! Please sign me up!! Can't wait to play!! Thanks!!! Steam community ID is "Ragman".

Found 46 different Ragman. :ermm: The group is now public, so you can join without an invitation.

Hello Bendu! Great idea there!! Please sign me up!! Can't wait to play!! Thanks!!! Steam community ID is "Ragman".

Found 46 different Ragman. :ermm: The group is now public, so you can join without an invitation.

Nevermind .... Just joined!!! Thanks!!

Edited by LordFess

I heard the PC controls are bonkers so I'll play this on console. If I play it at all.

What's stoppin you from using a xbox/ps3 controller on your pc?

Don't interrupt him, being jaded requires concentration, not logic!

j/k of course

Edited by Oner