Drunk Obama in Russia

I'll need proof that's alcohol. The long form.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I was expecting at least something along the lines of directing a marching band while fighting to stand up or grabbing a secretary's ass.

Guess you have to pay money to him to see it?

:sorcerer:

Solo is not a myth to evil.

But a nighmare to the evil of the lands.

Ranger Lord Solo

That's not drunk. THIS is d...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Damned Russians! Our President goes over for a friendly visit and they take him out on a bender. He probably woke up with cotton mouth and a black eye in some low end dive off Tverskaya Ulitsa with some womans panites in his hand and his wallet missing.

Ok, it might have happened!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Damned Russians! Our President goes over for a friendly visit and they take him out on a bender. He probably woke up with cotton mouth and a black eye in some low end dive off Tverskaya Ulitsa with some womans panites in his hand and his wallet missing.

Sounds like a damn good night out, to be fair.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sounds like a damn good night out, to be fair.

Oh yeah, so long as he woke up with all of his vital organs intact, and still installed!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell