Chris Avellone interview?

In fact from the things we know now its probably the Obsidian game with the most DRAMA! involved.

Possibly but how would we know?

It's certainly the worst received obsidian game to date.

We have an chicken or egg problem here.

Hints by Patrick Mills (For example many of romes levels were mashed with old material)

Lead Designer Change

Looooong development time.

Comments by Thortons Voice Actor

Project was reconstructed near completly multiple times (This has been confirmed!)

Troubles with SEGA like this

Its .... pretty obvious.

Edited by C2B

Hints by Patrick Mills (For example many of romes levels were mashed with old material)

Lead Designer Change

Project was reconstructed near completly multiple times (This has been confirmed!)

Sorry for asking, but can you give some sources about those? I'm really curious.

Sorry for my english, it's not so good.

Lead Designer Change

Sorry for asking, but can you give some sources about those? I'm really curious.

Multiple. Your best off reading this thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthrea...er=252#lastpost

Especially Comtes (Patrick Mills) posts

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthrea...mp;userid=19836

Hey, thanks for the source. So according to his messages, IP belongs to Obsidian, not Sega? I don't understand anything right now...

Sorry for my english, it's not so good.

Hey, thanks for the source. So according to his messages, IP belongs to Obsidian, not Sega? I don't understand anything right now...

Um, there he could be just wrong informed. He's unsure himself. Wasn't in managment after all and left before it was finished.

Edited by C2B

USPTO still says Sega owns the trademark, which would usually mean that they own the IP. It's not 100% indicative though and there are plenty of ways that Obsidian could either own it or get it back if not (reversion clause, buyout clause etc).

Realistically though there is probably little significance as to who owns the IP as there is little chance of someone stumping up the money for a sequel which makes the whole thing rather moot.