GamaGanda's review will be up again on Friday morning.

8.8 was honestly a little high for a game you'd basically imply as "just a fun, solid title", in my opinion, but then again, score inflation and all. Still. :lol:

In terms of an Obsidian game "solid" means much. I think the last sentence of the suicide review sums it up perfectly.

Edited by C2B

In terms of an Obsidian game "solid" means much. I think the last sentence of the sucide review sums it up perfectly.

? I was commenting on the choice of score of the reviewer that seemed to contradict the tone of the review, I could have said the same thing about, say, The Witcher 2 (see GameInformer review about that, btw) or a lot of other titles.

In terms of an Obsidian game "solid" means much. I think the last sentence of the sucide review sums it up perfectly.

? I was commenting on the choice of score of the reviewer that seemed to contradict the tone of the review, I could have said the same thing about, say, The Witcher 2 (see GameInformer review about that, btw) or a lot of other titles.

Ah, ok. Misinterpreted.

Reviews Scores of Today:

70-80 Bit higher quality than average

80-90 Good fun

90-100 Z0mg awesum

Anjalis helmet rocks! I had a question : I equipped a helmet to Anjali in the demo but she did not show it ... is that normal ? Is she the only one that can wear helmet ?
At first she doesn't get a proper helmet, only that thing she holds her hair together with changes. Edited by Oner

Dito. Not much a fan of Hack&Slay stuff, but I am hoping for some great story- and dialogue-parts.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

That's the guy who did the great interview with Nathaniel.

Excellent review. The textures definitely look sharper in those screens. Can't wait! Did they give it a score? Shame if not because you can't add it to metacritic then right?

I think they can get it on metacritic without a score, since they have to weigh it anyway. It's just that I don't think they count Suicidegirls anyway.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

A quite comprehensive review. Why should every single review need a score, especially when it shows good enough info about its subjected game?

It appears Obsidian have maintained their winning tradition in the writing department, while also delivering a solid and highly polished technical experience.
One of interesting things about DSIII development is that the team is composed of younger gen members of Obsidian, though.

Throughout the game on Normal, there were a few moments where my character was knocked out, but luckily my AI party member was useful enough to hold their own until they could resurrect me. Only a few times in Normal did we completely

Someone can tell me why they recommend a i7 750 cpu ? I'm running the demo maxed out on my old E8400/GTX460 pc and i get 60fps 100% of the time. Does it mean the full game is way more demanding than the demo ?

I don't doubt there are areas that are more demanding than the demo, but to be honest I think they just erred on the side of caution, to avoid a situation a-l