Sons of Obsidian Motorcycle Club

Monte Carlo

I am enormously into Sons of Anarchy. Any programme that involves Ron Perlman smoking impossibly large cigars and hiding machineguns all over the place deserves a special place in my heart.

Although I know nothing about motorcycles, Hells Angels or large-scale corruption of a small Californian town, I do find the idea of a motorcycle club appealing. It's like a frat house for real men, with loose, skanky chicks, automatic weapons and an endless supply of alcohol.

Anyway, please apply for the Sons of Obsidian, outline what your 'cut' might look like, your ride (the wheeled one), your chapter name, rank and position. We will then have a council meeting to plan our next dastardly deed.

Regards

Monte 'Gout' Carlo

Sergeant-at-Arms

Sons of Obsidian (BB Original)

sonsofgygax.JPG

I have a friend who used to work for the local constabulary.. the subject came up some time ago, and apparently there's only a handful of "official" hells angels members in the UK... (as in literally about 4 or 5).

But then our roads tend to be built more for the nimble type bikes rather then the cruising hawgs..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Never stopped me riding my hog... That said, M25 is kinda like dicing with death, nothing like dodging potholes at 70+MPH when you're still cut from the previous night of JD drinking mayhem.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Why do you get to be seargent at arms. It's the coolest sounding title.

It basically means he's the "bully", keeping the peons in line. I believe.

What does wikipedia say, i can't be bothered to type or read anymore.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Do we have to wash and shave in this motorcycle club or can we go properly au naturelle? Also, american and jap bikes are really gay and I dont like BMW so... which brand would you recommend that I pretend to ride?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Do we have to wash and shave in this motorcycle club or can we go properly au naturelle? Also, american and jap bikes are really gay and I dont like BMW so... which brand would you recommend that I pretend to ride?

A British one, naturally, Norton or Triumph.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Sorry, anyone who thinks that kawasaki ninjas count as gay, has never seen Jessica Alba straddling one.. ;)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

A British one, naturally, Norton or Triumph.

marlon_triumph.jpg

Wickid, Im going all BRMC on y'all yo

Sorry, anyone who thinks that kawasaki ninjas count as gay, has never seen Jessica Alba straddling one.. :(

tumblr_lge0retnie1qars1bo1_500.jpg

-So Bruce, I heard your boy got himself a motorycle?

-Sure did, Jack. A Suzuki.

-Oh... ah.. so.. I guess there will be no grandchildren there, ey?

-No, see Jessica Alba has one so he's not a puff.

-Mhmhmm, right. Next thing you know he'll come home with a handbag and tell you its alright cause Paris Hiltons got one.

-JESSICA ALBA. NOT A PUFF. END OF BLOODY DISCUSSION, JACK!

---------

p.s

not that there's anything wrong with that, some of my best friends own asian motorcycles.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "