Thank you Obsidian

I would like to thank everyone at Obsidian for making a great decision in continuing the Fallout series! I know you have heard all the complaints about the bugs and other issues surrounding Vegas. I don't think people realize the amount of time and man hours, not to menthion the enourmous amount of code required to make a game this size work as well as it does. Most of the complaints I noticed came from x-box or play station. I am a PC gamer, so I never ran into all the bugs and other issues everyone was having a cow about. The only issue I ran into was an occasional overheated video issues and one bug that seemed to only be present with the PC version. I worked around it and haven't had an issue since.

I say well done to everyone involved in the making of vegas and continuing on with a story line that BlackIsle/interplay games should have finished. I don't believe your CEO needed to appoligize, I am satisfied with the simple accknowlegement that the game had bugs and other issues and they were dealt with rather then ignored. Its nice to see a CEO with backbone and the willingness to own up to it rather then push the blame on others. (Yes, this is meant as a compliment and not by any means a negitive.)

Everyone needs to keep in mind that games aren't perfect. With the hours and amount of code in a game thats between 8 and 10 gigabytes, there will always be bugs. They seem to be everywhere, no matter how much raid you use on them, there will always be that small group hanging out in your pantry, eating your oreos and drinking your beer.

Maybe ya'll can make a new BOS tactics, love that one! To all the programmers, hang on to your sanity and keep chewing your prozak.

THANKS Obsidian!

rest of you should say the same.

Is prozak some sort of cheap East European knockoff? :blink:

It takes more than a trivial effort to sign up to the forum just to say thanks. So I approve. Stick around, take the weight off your electronic hooves.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think this thread will feel more at home amongst other game related threads...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

FNV makes my jingly tingly

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

"rest of you should say the same."

Huh? Why? I never played FO:LV. Sop... why should I thank them for adding on to the worst FO game ever in FO3?

I'll stick to the classic FOs. Thanks. And, for that, I think Interplay and BIS. Nobody else. And, i did, my paying for them. That is how I thank businesses who provide me services or products.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You've never played Fallout New Vegas?

bwaHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No, he never played Fallout: Las Vegas. Which is totally different.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What if the name is Neverwinter Nights?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What if the name is Neverwinter Nights?

:unsure:

Best OC ever, so I'm trold.

-Elwood Blues