What you did today

Gorth

I have trumped all your weekends, for in conjunction with two friends, and a book on Nikola Tesla, we believe we have found a way to weaponise hippy love crystals.

Am I the only one who is worried by what exactly you might be calling "hippy love crystals"? :)

You know, those quartzes and whatnot they use for aligning the shakras and healing people. We think we know how to make them explode. Seriously.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You know, those quartzes and whatnot they use for aligning the shakras and healing people. We think we know how to make them explode. Seriously.

Ah, sonics or something?

I'm keeping an eye on the time, see if I can remember to catch the live cam of the Endeavours launch at 0730 est. (or about 20 minutes from nowif I get my time zones right)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm not telling you, man. I'm keeping this thing on ice in case we have to go through the 60s again.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm not telling you, man. I'm keeping this thing on ice in case we have to go through the 60s again.

Free love and anti-war protestors? Hm.. wait a minute...

Although I did find it a little bit amusing that kgb files after the USSR fell contained some hints about having provided funding to various liberal arts/media/journalism universities in america prior to the Vietnam war. Hm, although I'll have to try to remember where I found that reference..

And free love was never free. It just had unforseen consequences... :)

Probably the Mitrokhin archive.

-Elwood Blues

Paying attention to the Endeavours launch via live feed at the moment (http://questforstars.com).

There does seem something a little sad about the lack of crowds these days for the shuttle launches. Especially as it's going to be one of the last. A few more months and all the shuttles will have been retired from service.

Edit: Currently on a hold at T-20 , Launch now estimated at 0856 est.

Edited by Raithe

Happy brithday, Nightshade. One year closer to being awesome.

~

I just heard the next door neighbour's child make a noise exactly like what you'd expect from a kind of cyborg pod-person zombie death monster. Clearly audible across quite some distance. So if this is my last post, it's been fun.

-Elwood Blues

What I did today?

Well, I congratulated Nightshade on having a birthday and surreptitiously, so very very carefully returned.

Hi guise.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Came into work, found 4 new people in here. Haven't spoken to them yet, except the one next to me I can't avoid. Turnover's getting nuts at this place.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Welcome back Mus! :lol:

In other news, the assistant head coach of the finnish hockey team celebrated the victory the finnish way: getting ****faced drunk and falling out of the plane.

ooU5q.gif

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hmmm, I wonder if Mus is going to drag any other random people back to the boards.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Welcome back Mus! :lol:

In other news, the assistant head coach of the Finnish hockey team celebrated the victory the Finnish way: getting ****faced drunk and falling out of the plane.

ooU5q.gif

Capital, dear sir!(lol pun)

You should've seen the ruckus and hullabaloo at the Tampere centre. People were running naked into the fountain and continued partying till the morning hours. It was crazy. And so very Finnish.

Fortunately I decided to skip the occasion and get some study diaries done. Summer can't come any sooner...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Against my better judgement I attended a local parish thing, got bored and suggested it would be possible to arrange a literary festival along the lines of grassroots terrorism. A lot of people thought I was mad, and someone informed me I should join their rugby team because I have the build of a prop.

-Elwood Blues

Welcome back Mus! :)

In other news, the assistant head coach of the Finnish hockey team celebrated the victory the Finnish way: getting ****faced drunk and falling out of the plane.

ooU5q.gif

Capital, dear sir!(lol pun)

You should've seen the ruckus and hullabaloo at the Tampere centre. People were running naked into the fountain and continued partying till the morning hours. It was crazy. And so very Finnish.

Fortunately I decided to skip the occasion and get some study diaries done. Summer can't come any sooner...

We'd use water cannons and riot police to deal with that kind of joyful outburst :bat:

Somehow I haven't yet leveled a new FNV chr. for HH, so after the ballgame I have to buckle down and do that. Luckily it won't take too long, since I only plan on being between level 13 and 17. Haven't decided exactly.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Happy brithday, Nightshade. One year closer to being awesome.

You're a funny man.

Cheers everyone... Kinda broken this morning.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I can't seem to convince my spell check that the term is 'modelling' rather than 'modeling'

I always imagine modeling to be comporting oneself like Walther Model.

Model225x300.jpg

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Forced myself out of bed. Really had to work at that this morning. Deal with dogs barking. Laundry, odd tasks around the house, getting some branches from the beech tree that have been cut down further cut down and removed to the appropriate area.. Annoying postman who rings the doorbell multiple times because you haven't answered in 50 seconds. Some odd moments poking at the pc which seems to be acting up a tad. Check on mom's comfort, make fresh tea. Tried to get hold of a friend whose gone off the grid and I was supposed to be meeting them for lunch at some point.. Ensured the puppy didn't eat the cat. Have some random things remind me about the Ex which makes me ponder when exactly time is supposed to kick in and heal some things. :ermm:

Having some time to trawl the forums, catch up on some webcomics (yes, Schlock Mercenary, Rayne Summers, Exterminatus Now, User Friendly and SLuggy Freelance I look at you). A glance at the Collected Driblets of Baen to see if there's any interesting new chapters being teased. Considering that at some point I need to figure out a new book or two to enjoy in some future idle moments.

Actually having one of those mental pauses that's turning into a fuzzy bleh! moment. So have to figure out a few other dealings as noon approaches. So there's the potential for further laundry, hoovering up various fur from the carpets, get some logic problems worked on, see if I can hit the C# books at some point, exercise the dogs so they'll pass out for the afternoon, decide if I'm hungry and what foods available in the fridge, and I'm sure there's a few other things that'll drop on me as I wander my way into the afternoon... :sorcerer:

Had been on the point of firing off an irate email to a subcontractor demanding to know if they were insane, regarding a piece of work they did and has been causing me problems, when I remembered that in fact the chap who wrote it later emerged as in fact insane. Lucky I remembered! :sorcerer:

-Elwood Blues