Depleted Uranium Ammunition

Dynamo

The US military and NATO reject all the studies linking the use of Depleted Uranium weapons to increased rates in cancer and birth defects, in both our own troops and civilians living in war zones. Do you agree with the Military's claims?

Here's a video showing both sides:

www.youtube.com/user/3dbabes?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/F_xyoC9YfKE

www.youtube.com/user/3dbabes?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/TZwyh0ttxak

If Depleted Uranium is safe, then why did Kuwait ship 6,700 TONs of sand contaminated with Depleted Uranium by the US military, all the way across the world to be buried in Idaho in 2008?

Here is the news article:

tdn.com/business/local/article_0a5745e3-eae4-553f-89ff-daf7dd07b94c.html

Well, obyknven, the short answer is that it's no more dangerous than anything we chuck about. I knew a chap who worked with it all the time, just wearing a dust suit. Two happy bouncing kids. His precise words on the subject were: "I wouldn't want to eat it, but then I wouldn't want to eat lead either, and we fire that at people."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Did you know that nickel salts are carcinogenic? And that iron can be poisonous?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Odds are that uranium dust is a whole lot worse for you.

Banning dum dums and white phosphorous is stupid, banning cluster bombs certainly is not. Weapons shouldn't be banned because they are good at killing and maiming, that's what they are supposed to do, but a continuous health risk for the civilian population long after the weapon has been deployed, that's something else.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I think your Walsingham alt may be getting a bit tired Monte, time to retire him.

Sheesh, suggesting everyone you disagree with is an alt is just so... feeble.

Suggesting that somebody posts this out of the blue and isn't either an alt or a spambot is about as likely as me winning the national lottery.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Whether or not this poster is an alt or not isn't really relevant to the topic.. You can send PMs to Dynamo if you wish to discuss it - otherwise please refrain from derailment.

Fortune favors the bald.

Whether or not this poster is an alt or not isn't really relevant to the topic.. You can send PMs to Dynamo if you wish to discuss it - otherwise please refrain from derailment.

Yes, we wouldn't want to derail a spam bot. I'm betting we'll never see Dynamo again. Unless there are some awesome new shoes for sale at discount prices.