Eric Fenstermaker is on Twitter

funcroc

• 3 weeks later...

I think Funcroc scared him, because I could have sworn I saw the blog just after the link. Models and lot of texturing work.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

- George Ziets' twitter account?

- OEI programming intern Breden Booth's resume updated

Industry Experience

Obsidian Entertainment

Tools Software Engineer Intern

July 2012 – Present

South Park: The Stick of Truth (Release – 2013), Project Eternity (Release – Not yet announced)

- Created and maintained new and existing tools based on requests from content creators and developers.

- Provided usability and technical support to content creators.

- Implemented a system that allowed Gameplay programmers to define game data templates through class files.

- Ported Onyx Engine Tool Set to Unity Engine such that existing tools, like the Conversation Editor, Game Data Editor and miscellaneous tools like Class/Header file generation, could be utilized by upcoming projects.

- Wrote tools for CS5 that allowed Artists to spend less time dissecting assets to ensure hidden movie clips, strokes, etc. did not exist in scene, which resulted in an overall reduced memory footprint.

Obsidian Entertainment

Quality Assurance Intern

May 2012 – September 2012

- Worked directly with Artists and Designers to test new features and changes.

- Participated in multiple strike teams to verify the quality and correctness of content to be delivered in Milestones.

- Automated and optimized performance tracking, for in-game supercells, such that the two day task for one person could be completed in 2 hours. Allowed for up-to-date stats and ultimately a smoother player experience.

- Provided feedback and content ideas to designers on a day-to-day basis.

334b1a04a7c104b914029e853965a7dbdea05ef8.jpg

Edited by funcroc

• 3 weeks later...