Mass Effect 3

Number 5 seems the best. or 6. Are all pretty 'meh' though.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not to sound like a party pooper or anything but... this is a load of bull**** so far into the game! now they are making ME more "minority friendly" MaleShepard is now going to get in touch with his feminine side and touch man sides and FemShep is getting a makeover for what it's (supposedly) the last game in the series.

At least until they milk the **** out of the spin offs. :-

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I dont get it, is there some new 'default' look for femshep? Who cares... you can still make your own character. RIGHT? :blink:
Not to sound like a party pooper or anything but... this is a load of bull**** so far into the game! now they are making ME more "minority friendly" MaleShepard is now going to get in touch with his feminine side and touch man sides and FemShep is getting a makeover for what it's (supposedly) the last game in the series.

At least until they milk the **** out of the spin offs. :lol:

For ****'s sake, since the first ME came out, a sizeable portion of Jennifer Hale fan"boys" (of which I know there are several here, as well) that femshep is not used in marketing at all. With the apparent money injection ME3 is getting, they are now diversifying the marketing to include she-pard as well. Obviously, this has to be one ****ing character, and not some randomly generated floozy in N7 all the time (though, I guess that would be an option, hmm). I don't give a **** either way, but where the **** do you guys dream this **** up? really?

*sits back, waiting for another pseudo-brilliant piece of misplaced analysis from Malcador*

p.s. I like four. I'm a sucker for red highlights. :p

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Glancing at the ME facebook.. the majority of votes are going for Version 5 there.. and a lot of the comments are with the "5..with red hair" variations...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Maybe you can still import your old fem-Shep

Of course you can, the chosen femShep will simply replace the default femShep shown above, as well as being included in marketing/packaging.

This really isn't a big deal, though I can't say I'm surprised that some folks would find a way to criticise Bio for it.

Jennifer Hale 4 Life

Edited by Hell Kitty

The same old gameplay we've seen before.. Although this time with the Sentinel rather then the Soldier, plus a fair bit of chat with Hudson on various aspects. Also a few comments on how they're working on the script for the ME movie...

Gamespot Comic-Con Talk with Casey Hudson

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

There's a bunch of variations of that level on BiowareTV as well. Frankly, I'm getting sick of that particular level, and it's, what, over six months until I even get to play it myself? :p

I can say I'm surprised that some folks would find a way to criticise Bio for it.

I'm reminded of how a coworker described my position in the internal pecking order of a previous workplace. "You could walk on water, and they'd say you can't even swim." :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

There's a bunch of variations of that level on BiowareTV as well. Frankly, I'm getting sick of that particular level, and it's, what, over six months until I even get to play it myself? :p

I can say I'm surprised that some folks would find a way to criticise Bio for it.

I'm reminded of how a coworker described my position in the internal pecking order of a previous workplace. "You could walk on water, and they'd say you can't even swim." :p

I heard that as a cop joke. :p

Reminds me of ones about Jewish mothers.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

On the FemSheps:

I just can't get past the idea of somebody whose job involves frequent life-or-death firefights with enemies bent on her destruction not having their hair either too short to be a nuisance or securely tied back.

I made up my Femshep's face based on the idea of what a chick who decides to enlist in the military tends to look like. Which means none of this "makeup and tweezed eyebrows" nonsense. (Well, to the degree that they let you get away with it-- the ME1-2 character creator doesn't seem to have an "eyes" option lacking in mascara.) When I designed the face I used, I was thinking of a radio interview I had heard once, wherein a female soldier reflected on the culture of military forces stationed in combat zones. She said that, no matter what you do, as a woman, people are going to view you in one of two ways-- as a slut or as a bitch. The first option only leads to trouble, so any woman with any sense decides to be a bitch.

As such, either #1 or #3 would be the best option. And the whole second row is just silly.

Edited by Enoch